• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Water Leak(from Water Jacket)

Danasa

Question

hi all,

i need some info from experts out their,

in my car recently water leak from the water jacket as i know , so how i can fix this and with out removing the head as i have fix the car with some upgrages and put a new gaskit

so please hepl

5 answers to this question

hi all,

i need some info from experts out their,

in my car recently water leak from the water jacket as i know , so how i can fix this and with out removing the head as i have fix the car with some upgrages and put a new gaskit

so please hepl

err don't think you can fix it without removing the head mate!

you can try using some epoxy as a temporary measure but that too will chip off with heat over time...

gasket kit is relatively a smaller cost when you look at the damage you might cause to the motor by running around with the car heating up..

just my 2 cents mate and good luck!

err don't think you can fix it without removing the head mate!

you can try using some epoxy as a temporary measure but that too will chip off with heat over time...

gasket kit is relatively a smaller cost when you look at the damage you might cause to the motor by running around with the car heating up..

just my 2 cents mate and good luck!

yea i know wht u meen but i have just done up my car with racing piston and beings and some other , so it der a way with out pulling the head out