• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Experts

KULA

Question

Hi Experts,

I need your expert adivice

I am looking for a car basically for going to office and in weekends to travel long distance.

My budjet is about 2 million

Can you suggest a car with less maintenance problem but with a new looking interior(not old fashoned like Corolla AE110 etc)

Please help me

hmmm the volvo's arent cheap to run and it unlikely that a car priced that low would have been taken care of... :(

but the VW Passats on the other hand are quite tough!

i knew of one used to haul kids about and performed tremendously well - the 1.8T with the Triptronic box offers a nice blend of interesting driving and smooth cruising

I've heard the opposite actually. VW group products are a killer. And not too reliable as well. NDB bank had a fleet of Passats and had to sell before the change was due. They were fed up with the repair bills.

The S40 s are definitely very cheap to maintain given all that Mitsubishi hardware on them.

Hey yeah,

I too looked at this option ( for the family hack remember?) but everyone tells me to back off as they are expensive to maintain.

Now knowing Sl, is this actual fact or perception handed down until it becomes fact? lol?

We really like the Passat and the S 80........

What you need is an Alfa Romeo mate! :D They are not expensive to maintain. I'd even bet that they are cheaper than your Cefiro ;)