• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Experts

KULA

Question

Hi Experts,

I need your expert adivice

I am looking for a car basically for going to office and in weekends to travel long distance.

My budjet is about 2 million

Can you suggest a car with less maintenance problem but with a new looking interior(not old fashoned like Corolla AE110 etc)

Please help me

Hi Experts,

I am looking for a car basically for going to office and in weekends to travel long distance.

Can you suggest a car with less maintenance problem but with a new looking interior(not old fashoned like Corolla AE110 etc)

Please help me

Toyata Carina AT212 :)

Carina :P

ok ok i'll let you have that one. the ncp13 is a bit too harsh to be your daily driver anyways :P

out of curiosity , would a Nissan Primera TP12 fit into that budget? :unsure:

it was one of the first things in that class that came to mind when i read "new looking interior"

oh mate! i love that interior! the door handles are wicked. plus there's a lot of back space if you wanna get nookie ;)

out of curiosity , would a Nissan Primera TP12 fit into that budget? :unsure:

Can't say can't find machan. But if you go up to 2.5mil there are more choices and find the good one.

Hi Experts,

Please help me

How about a Vios?

a new Swift hatch is also an option

pleanty of Euro cars (Volvo s40's , Audi A4's & A6's etc , VW pasats & boras) that will fit that bidget as well , but might be a smidge more expensive to run...

thats a seriously good suggestion cos most people looking for a car in that price bracket tend to ignore european cars. but i doubt if they really are low maintenance cars. especially the volvo s40. even though its a mitsubishi charisma underneath :P

that segment of the market has really crashed!

noticed a Volvo S 80 Diesel for 1.5 million! :o

:blink:

Hey yeah,

I too looked at this option ( for the family hack remember?) but everyone tells me to back off as they are expensive to maintain.

Now knowing Sl, is this actual fact or perception handed down until it becomes fact? lol?

We really like the Passat and the S 80........

that segment of the market has really crashed!

noticed a Volvo S 80 Diesel for 1.5 million! :o

:blink:

holly shit. it has come down that much huh???? could this be a one off. is it possible this one is baring a Toyota engine or there's something seriously wrong with it?

any ideas why Audi's are depreciating so much???

he did. not sure if he still has it.

are you on about the gold color 700 series or was it a 800? can't remember as i know jack about volvos. if so i was the unlucky sole to buy it (actually it was a PE) and i was stuck with for almost a year

Hey yeah,

I too looked at this option ( for the family hack remember?) but everyone tells me to back off as they are expensive to maintain.

Now knowing Sl, is this actual fact or perception handed down until it becomes fact? lol?

We really like the Passat and the S 80........

hmmm the volvo's arent cheap to run and it unlikely that a car priced that low would have been taken care of... :(

but the VW Passats on the other hand are quite tough!

i knew of one used to haul kids about and performed tremendously well - the 1.8T with the Triptronic box offers a nice blend of interesting driving and smooth cruising

holly shit. it has come down that much huh???? could this be a one off. is it possible this one is baring a Toyota engine or there's something seriously wrong with it?

any ideas why Audi's are depreciating so much???

yeah i recall such a car with the toyota motor , but its wasn't dark blue/black ne? :unsure:

just think, an A6 Quattro (supposedly) with a 1.8T for 1.6 Million! :blink:

thats staggeringly good value me thinks!

yeah i recall such a car with the toyota motor , but its wasn't dark blue/black ne? :unsure:

just think, an A6 Quattro (supposedly) with a 1.8T for 1.6 Million! :blink:

thats staggeringly good value me thinks!

It isnt altogether surprising, Market forces really... as Euro cars get old, things tend to break/stop working, and most of those things (for example an electric motor for a seat) cost an arm and a leg to buy, IF you can find 'em! This sorta thing does tend to scare the average johnny off...