• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Steering Sound

nsb15

Dear all,

I have a Nissan Sunny B15 and when it is being turned to right (without moving the vehicle) there is a sound like "kiti kiti" comming from the top of the shockabsober. When driving on rough roads the sound becomes serious in the same place. why is that?

Regards..........

Edited by nsb15

replace CV joints

CV joints makes sound only from a moving vehicle also with the streering wheel fully turned to one side.

I guess it is the worn Boll Joint bush.

CV joints makes sound only from a moving vehicle also with the streering wheel fully turned to one side.

I guess it is the worn Boll Joint bush.

maybe it's both...i was answering to the sound when turning right hardly...but CVJ's dont make any noise when going along in a straight line(missed that part)

Dear all,

I have a Nissan Sunny B15 and when it is being turned to right (without moving the vehicle) there is a sound like "kiti kiti" comming from the top of the shockabsober. When driving on rough roads the sound becomes serious in the same place. why is that?

Regards..........

Check the lower arm bush and CVJ boots as well. In FB15s the lower arm bush worn out quiet often.