• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rex Meet

Velocity

RULE BOOK NUMBER 1

1) NO REGISTRATION

2) NO INSURANCE

3) NO ANY DOCUMENT

4) LOUD EXHUASTS

:appl: oh we had all the above......

LoL...Dims seems like a good night all in all....hehehe...just a quick question though, how come u removed the body-kit and lip from ur WRX?

never thought they impounded cars for no reg... they usually just give a warning or a fine and let you off...

they do if u get caught for sum other offense cos it happend to a frnd who was caught speedin in his carina he bought THAT day...obviusly didnt hav anythng on the car so the cops wantd to impound it...talkd them out of it

Selling the Car.

:lol:

Dude that blue Sti 9 is Fast. seriously fast.

LoL...which one dims? the one for sale at Mr.########'s or the one that is already owned??? And may i know how u found out that its fast???? LOL.... :ninja:

LoL...which one dims? the one for sale at Mr.########'s or the one that is already owned??? And may i know how u found out that its fast???? LOL.... :angry:

he was reffering to selling the car as in his car bro... the black one with gold and red stickers... damn I love that car... and that damn blue one... man..... pheww... now that's fast...

he was reffering to selling the car as in his car bro... the black one with gold and red stickers... damn I love that car... and that damn blue one... man..... pheww... now that's fast...

I was reffering to the STi 9 that dims said was very fast...and Trust me man i know dims WRX very well...hehehe....im in the WRX club remember...i know most of the STi's and WRX's in town....

Dims car isn't a 9 dude. I do belive thats a 7.... if I have my Impreza models straight....