• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier And Lexus R 330

Parak

Hi all

I am wondering that Toyota Harrier and Lexus R330 are developed on the same platform. How much they worth. Can any body give me the price range against the Manufacturing years

Hi all

I am wondering that Toyota Harrier and Lexus R330 are developed on the same platform. How much they worth. Can any body give me the price range against the Manufacturing years

Here you get mainly the Harrier 240/RX240 and the 300G/ RX 300. A few Hybrids and AirS models. The standard RX330 is rare if at all.

The current model goes (2003 on) goes around 6.5-7.5 regd. and around 9-9.5 for unregd.

The previous model (pre 2002) goes in the range of 3-4.5 million.

Hi all

They are the same car just the name is different. Not sure what they go for in SL. I just picked up a RX400h [hybrid] about a month ago for $60k out the door. If this car is available in SL, it'll be significantly more given the tax issue there.

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

are you on about the black one mate? if so i believe its still up for grabs

One of our spare part suppliers bought a Hybrid Harrier for 13.5 million about a year back. It does 16km/l in the city accodring to the owner. But considering the standard version is nearly half the cost, its not worth the extra that you pay.

Also heard that the ride is firmer to handle the extra weight of the batteries.

One of our spare part suppliers bought a Hybrid Harrier for 13.5 million about a year back. It does 16km/l in the city accodring to the owner. But considering the standard version is nearly half the cost, its not worth the extra that you pay.

that's a huge initial investment to save few pennies from the monthly fuel bill. wouldn't it have been a sensible option to go for a diesel luxury SUV (registered one of course)???

i can't help but to pass some of the blame in regards to the crazy car prices sellers are quoting towards the buyers themselves.

for example i know this guy who spent 50 -75k above market price for a car just because it was used by a foreigner (mind you the car was in very good shape but still!!). plus the prices vehicles in auctions and tenders go for is simply insane. i sometimes wonder weather people don't know what to do in an auction or weather they are just been carried away.