• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Honda Prelude H22!

highlander

Question

Dear Friends,

I have come across a honda prelude for sale..in #####..seller is asking for 2.4m he claims its a H22 although on the engine I see it says H16..I am rather confused...!!! Also when I went to see the car in cols weather..it didnt start the first time..and he said DOHC VTEC engines dont respond to cold start..I am again confused..How is the repair and running cost of this car..its YOF is 1999..

Please help me..

thanks

Randy

Dear Friends,

I have come across a honda prelude for sale..in #####..seller is asking for 2.4m he claims its a H22 although on the engine I see it says H16..I am rather confused...!!! Also when I went to see the car in cols weather..it didnt start the first time..and he said DOHC VTEC engines dont respond to cold start..I am again confused..How is the repair and running cost of this car..its YOF is 1999..

Please help me..

thanks

Randy

i might not be a honda expert but i can tell u right away that the whole cold start not responding this is bull shit... DOHC or SOHC the damn engine should start..

its belong to Luke, can see the car at Airtell head office car park

Gihan..thats the car. according to info I received from members here it seems though I have been mislead by Luke..about the engine the condition etc..have u seen this car(driven it)..can I have have your input as well..I need to make sure its a DOHC VTEC and also 2.2 and not something else..

I got some very valuable input about the car..Truly this forum is great!

Please provide your input too..

thanks

Randy

Gihan..thats the car. according to info I received from members here it seems though I have been mislead by Luke..about the engine the condition etc..have u seen this car(driven it)..can I have have your input as well..I need to make sure its a DOHC VTEC and also 2.2 and not something else..

I got some very valuable input about the car..Truly this forum is great!

Please provide your input too..

thanks

Randy

Dude, For that kind of money, You seriously are better off considering a Z..... Which, btw, is what Devinda Z has...

that blue car (the one with the big spoiler) is now white afaik

In that case is this the car that was with Power Auto owner? Word on the streets is it met with an accident and then only was painted white. Don't know how true that is..

Shouldn't the market price be somewhere in the region of 1.5 -1.7 mil?

In that case is this the car that was with Power Auto owner? Word on the streets is it met with an accident and then only was painted white. Don't know how true that is..

Shouldn't the market price be somewhere in the region of 1.5 -1.7 mil?

Then again for that money you could also get a VzR N1 :-)

Dude, For that kind of money, You seriously are better off considering a Z..... Which, btw, is what Devinda Z has...

Hmm a good sugg..I second (helping gurilla marketing #2 :lol: )...Im serious mate...thats a good buy!

MINIACE