• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Glass Bead Blasting In Sri Lanka

Iroshana

The only place I know which use bead blasting is Colombo Docyard to remove rust from ship hulls :)

I've never heard bead blasting being used on vehicles :rolleyes:

The only place I know which use bead blasting is Colombo Docyard to remove rust from ship hulls :)

I've never heard bead blasting being used on vehicles :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comment and I know it very well since I'm also in harbour. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm looking for something like this Blasting

Thanks for the comment and I know it very well since I'm also in harbour. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm looking for something like this Blasting

Wow it would be great if we also can get the same done.

find yourself, or make, a cabinet and get the bead and a blasting gun and do it! I'm sure a sheet metal shop in SL will make it for you for pretty cheap (look for plans on the web). Although you will need compressed air, so may not be the best unless you have a shop air compressor at home. I have the gun but since I don't have a cabinet, and I'm using crushed walnut shells, it gets really messy in the garage 'cos there's stuff flying everywhere and I have to wear a thick sweater 'cos it hurts when you get hit by flying walnut shell!!! ha ha

Edited by MeanGreenZ28