• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Acura Zdx Concept

isam

At the New York Auto Show Acura unveiled the all-new ZDX Concept that people have already started to call BMW X6 fighter, as it has a very similar coupe like design.

Production version of the concept will go on sale already this fall.

ZDX concept is a luxury four-door crossover/suv coupe with a very similar size the BMW X6. Overall design is sharper. In addition to a sloping rear roofline, designers have also hidden the rear door handles to maximize the coupe like look.

Power will come from V6 engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. No numbers are given, but this engine should deliver around 300 horsepower. Powertrain is Acura’s exclusive Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®). For more take a look at the press release after first images.

1240308294.jpg

1240308470.jpg

Edited by isam

can't see the links Isam - couldn't see more than one of the images you put up on the BMW bike thread either :(

Apologies DevZ.

I'm using a site called piccdrop.com, thought they'd be better than photobucket or imageshack which are blocked by most corporate proxies :angry: (pls don't ask me why. Don't know why. my guess is that the corporate infosec departments are jobless)

I can see all of them fine. Did you allow a little while for them to load up? the images are large.

Just want to know if everyone is facing the same problem? I'll choose a different pic host next time.

Apologies DevZ.

I'm using a site called piccdrop.com, thought they'd be better than photobucket or imageshack which are blocked by most corporate proxies :angry: (pls don't ask me why. Don't know why. my guess is that the corporate infosec departments are jobless)

I can see all of them fine. Did you allow a little while for them to load up? the images are large.

Just want to know if everyone is facing the same problem? I'll choose a different pic host next time.

at least u have internet - my work station isn't online even :(

but you know how the ole saying goes "the known devil is better than the unknown angel!" :lol: