• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Your Favourite Portable Gaming Console

K3Z

Your favourite portable gaming console  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite portable gaming console

• Sony PSP
    • Nintendo DS
    • Nintendo Game Boy
    • Other (Please say what it is)

if you need a full media center expeirience go for the psp...and if you have a ps3, because of the remote play thing...

but if you're just looking for gaming it's the DS handsdown...much better selection of games and the dual touchscreen display makes for an interesting gaming expeirience imo eg:GTA chinatown wars :grinning-smiley-003:

though i'm not mostly into portable gaming psp will get my vote too ... as a PS3 user i kw how solidly sony make its stuff and with multifunctional support thats best deal for your buck ... personally i'll be stucked with my ipod when ever i'm travelling sleeping the whole way ....

if you need a full media center expeirience go for the psp...and if you have a ps3, because of the remote play thing...

but if you're just looking for gaming it's the DS handsdown...much better selection of games and the dual touchscreen display makes for an interesting gaming expeirience imo eg:GTA chinatown wars :grinning-smiley-003:

Yeah PSP multimedia experience is far superior to that of Nintendo. :angry-smiley-048:

And I find dual screen DS bit annoying...

what is a ID ban .. i have no idea on what your talking about .... if your talking about do i play online ..no machang i don't have ADSL at home i just hack to a wireless network next door to surf if its really important

what is a ID ban .. i have no idea on what your talking about .... if your talking about do i play online ..no machang i don't have ADSL at home i just hack to a wireless network next door to surf if its really important

ah no worries...yes i was reffering to the PS network ID if you play online

haha...with buggers like you out there,it's a good thing that saturn and gihan taught me how to secure my connection :lol::P

• 2 months later...
Hi guys, can anyone please let me know where i could find games for PSP in colombo? my nephew is down from abroad and pestering me to take him to a shop!

any idea how much it costs?

Thanks

There are several shops in Majestic City. Just check those gajamatic shops in MC. :)

Last time I check prices are 2.5+ K.

Sometimes they are asking 4K for good games.

Last I heard dude, Panama traders is not open to the public.

Hmm.. I heard that the owner of Panama traders was arrested for facilitating LTTE activities in Colombo.

Edited by K3Z

Well i did pass by Panama a couple of months back and indeed was closed and also saw two cops seated outside the shop, i thought maybe it was closed temporarily due to some court case issue or some sort, didn't know they were into some serious activities! damn, bought my camera there a year back too, gave me a good deal as well.

Any other places? Nastars would be expensive right?