• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Do You Think About Jey's Bmw E46 M3

bimmer

He's gonna have to be if he wants to run RWD in the GT class this year :jumping-smiley-013:

And about 4 Z's that I know of. There is a Orange one, a Black one (Both on sale last I heard) and a White one. And there is supposed to be a white softtop somewhere that I haven't seen yet. Fuzzo? Any more?

there is also a blue one....

And about 4 Z's that I know of. There is a Orange one, a Black one (Both on sale last I heard) and a White one. And there is supposed to be a white softtop somewhere that I haven't seen yet. Fuzzo? Any more?

I didn't think there were that many. thats pretty cool though

2 of my friends sold their 350Zs cos they feel it doesnt have enough power. There seems to be plenty of them lined up at the dealerships. I guess with most companies coming up with 275+hp cars that weigh close to the Z, it can easily get smoked...also the camber/suspension probs (03 and some 04 models) turned off ppl...

few was returned as lemons and was going for cheap but can't get a bank loan for a lemon ;)

its still a pretty good track car...wonder why Nissan hasn't released a turbo version yet...maybe they're waiting for the new Supra :)

they need to offer a 350hp+ Z...turbo it or drop a V8 :violent-smiley-099:

2 of my friends sold their 350Zs cos they feel it doesnt have enough power. There seems to be plenty of them lined up at the dealerships. I guess with most companies coming up with 275+hp cars that weigh close to the Z, it can easily get smoked...also the camber/suspension probs (03 and some 04 models) turned off ppl...

few was returned as lemons and was going for cheap but can't get a bank loan for a lemon ;)

its still a pretty good track car...wonder why Nissan hasn't released a turbo version yet...maybe they're waiting for the new Supra :)

they need to offer a 350hp+ Z...turbo it or drop a V8 :violent-smiley-099:

there's a locally superchargd Z for sale...cant remember the claimd figures

He's gonna have to be if he wants to run RWD in the GT class this year :)

there's 5 in my count

the black one at aliance Finance.

the white one

2 orange ones.. (though have seen only 1 physically....)

and dont forget the blue one JD-0001 i think.... it was even in an autolanka galary or praveens galary.... pic taken at katukurunda trackside i think....

few was returned as lemons and was going for cheap but can't get a bank loan for a lemon :(

they need to offer a 350hp+ Z...turbo it or drop a V8 :)

2006, 350z is coming with 300bhp.

they need to offer a 350hp+ Z...turbo it or drop a V8 :)

Saw this somewhere else, luckily someone put it the wiki. 450Z? A possible 4.5L V8 with 400+ hp :)

and I think the local supercharged one claims 345hp. No dynos, tho :(

Saw this somewhere else, luckily someone put it the wiki. 450Z? A possible 4.5L V8 with 400+ hp :huh:

and I think the local supercharged one claims 345hp. No dynos, tho :)

I've seen pics of some G35 versions with the VK in em, at first these were called "skyline spy shots"

its still a pretty good track car...wonder why Nissan hasn't released a turbo version yet...maybe they're

Not long after the current Z returned, Nissan released pictures of a car they had built to ACO/FIA GT specs, to run against the Porsche 911 RSRs and Ferrari 360 GTs in FIA GT/ALMS/Le Mans. Many teams in the ALMS got very excited about them but unfortunately Nissan pulled the plug on the program (I think). This class is now called GT2 and I still hope Nismo develops the car for it.

Sad, it would've been nice to have seen a Three Fitty trading paint with a 911 through the Dunlop Curves.

there's 5 in my count

the black one at aliance Finance.

the white one

2 orange ones.. (though have seen only 1 physically....)

and dont forget the blue one JD-0001 i think.... it was even in an autolanka galary or praveens galary.... pic taken at katukurunda trackside i think....

Yup Dilesh ur right...but u've missed one more and thats a Silver 350Z convertible...brought down by B.R.J.W and sold to someone who doesnt use it much...