• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2 Ft Hummer H2

Wat do u guys thinkk

well, it normally helps to keep the model next to something we all know the size of, so that we can imagine the actual size.. like maybe if you kept the car next to a CD we'll know relative to the CD...

anyway, i dont know how you got the walkman in there but hehehe nice job... but as for the scale model itself i dont know.. the plastic work doesnt seem to be giving the best of quality look to it.. and the engine bay etc can be more detailed..

so how does it perform? how fast is it? and have you tried it on gravel/offroading? in da it seems like a fancy toy to play with! though the price isnt quite to my exact taste.. :D

knock yourself out!!!

Hehe,,,Thanx Madzz.. well U can think i am 15..

Actually........Som wat different.zzzz

Anyways..dilesh machan i no about the detailing in the enginie must be chnged ..Anyways machan...

it has 3 gears and it is all in the remote lets say .......it is Quite faster than the rcs u get for 2k and 3k.

Dilesh U can put 4-5 dvd cases horizontally on its roof ..

@WCC

im from colombo-09 close to maradana

SUP???

@Preveen i wanna ride a r/c but my dad wont give me money to buy it :(

all might scold me saying a kid buyin a remote control car..

how can I explain it to the people in ma house :blink:

OOPS MY 100th Post :P

but it was not an outstanding one ;):blink:

happy birth day bro ;) may all your nuts n' bolt dreams come true....how old are you now? ... your b-day gift looks clean :P .....

Dillon machan...how u been? here are u comin to NY for the Auto show by any chance?

hey andrew...i'm doing good... how are u?.... drop me your phone number 2 my e-mail account....machan if u can...call my brother... he is in N.J now....