• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rent A Car

kotte mafia

guys need a favor from all you back at home in SL ...

my aunt is coming down to SL around June and she will be staying in SL for around 3 months do you guys no any solid place for renting a car ( A FB15 or a Accent ) how much will it cost for a monthly basis ...

i kw there are lot of places where they rent cars in srilanka but the prices are off the roof when it comes to foreigners and they use to say some lie and tend to keep the deposit money for no apparent reason telling that there are dents in the rented car even though you never made them in the first place and we are at the mercy of these crooks. because every one at home is out of the country when she arrives and for the first two weeks in SL it will be close to imposible for her to find a decent place to rent a car by herself

so it would be a great help if some one can advice me of a place to rent a car for a reasonable price for a duration of 3 months if the agency is close to colombo or ja-ela it would be help for us cos most of the time they will be traveling to those two points

if any one feels it will be advertising for the rent a car company by mentioning the name and the rates please do text me personally to my personal account in auto lanka ....

thankz in advance