• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

I'm really amazed with your attitudes and feed backs. I came here with the hands of brotherhood to get some advices from experts, not to be pissed off.

Diff peepz have diff. tastes. If you think you are the only one who got licensed to roll on the streets, dat's so wrong. So respect others.

I have been subjected to make out some loosy jokes by some highly motivated honda lovers... dats pretty hot..aint it?

I like honda EG8 cuz its really fun to ride an EG8. I told you before i just wanna rice that thang up and roam here and there. Cuz its my preference.

SOme of you guys are so against with exterior mods..(ricing) but having a supercharged engine And warned me to play fair on the streets.(No worries guys i almost killed 2 people and totaled a lancer cedia).

wat is the purpose of having a super power engines if you don't smoke the streets? If i have an EVO X deffa i gonna ride so dirty.

I dont wanna kill anymore. Thats y i told you i dont need any performance mods.

Charith 19..... You have given the exact answer i wanted and THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH..and really appreciate it.

I have received another 5lakhs and deffa i gonna buy an immaculate EG8 and brutally rape it. Not only rape but i'll pump some adrenalin,hormones to her also. ( i will do some performance mods too). Then she will be a truly angle for me.

Give me some time. I'll reply you with a good response.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really amazed with your attitudes and feed backs. I came here with the hands of brotherhood to get some advices from experts, not to be pissed off.

Diff peepz have diff. tastes. If you think you are the only one who got licensed to roll on the streets, dat's so wrong. So respect others.

I have been subjected to make out some loosy jokes by some highly motivated honda lovers... dats pretty hot..aint it?

I like honda EG8 cuz its really fun to ride an EG8. I told you before i just wanna rice that thang up and roam here and there. Cuz its my preference.

SOme of you guys are so against with exterior mods..(ricing) but having a supercharged engine And warned me to play fair on the streets.(No worries guys i almost killed 2 people and totaled a lancer cedia).

wat is the purpose of having a super power engines if you don't smoke the streets? If i have an EVO X deffa i gonna ride so dirty.

Charith 19..... You have given the exact answer i wanted and THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH..and really appreciate it.

I have received another 5lakhs and deffa i gonna buy an immaculate EG8 and brutally rape it. Not only rape but i'll pump some adrenalin,hormones to her also. ( i will do some performance mods too). Then she will be a truly angle for me.

Having heard about this business with the totalled cedia, not to mention your 20(!) accidents, I retract my previous statement about buying any Evo!!

PLEASE do go and buy an EG8, fit the biggest bodykit you can find (D_U_M_I_N_D_A will suit you best), along with lambo doors, and perhaps a 200KG sound system...

When you're done with all that, dont forget to post pictured up here please, so all of us can keep an eye out for you and run in the opposite direction if we see you on the road! :rolleyes:

Edited by Supra_Natural

Well, try this on for size. The EG is supposed to be fun coz its got power to move its weight and fun handling. You put the mods you want on, it adds weight and will have your suspension on the floor, so that will remove ALL the fun. Then you'll just be stuck with bling bling that needs to rev to 3000 to get moving after stopping, will jar every bone in your body at every pothole, and doesn't have the power to overtake a tuk-tuk. Then you can try telling people how fun it is to drive your EG.

to be fair to these guys i am not a big fan of doing all that mods to ur car too without doing a proper engine upgrade... but u came here for an answer.. so happy ricing... but i do agree with the comments that my fellow members have made here.... thats why i said dont go for a thick KIT go for an aerodynamic KIT that reduces ur drag affect because with the weight of the KIT ur car will move slower MAN...

if i had the money this is what i would have done to my car since i have the same thing:

sturtevant.com/reed/323pics/323dwalsh.htm

to be fair to these guys i am not a big fan of doing all that mods to ur car too without doing a proper engine upgrade... but u came here for an answer.. so happy ricing... but i do agree with the comments that my fellow members have made here.... thats why i said dont go for a thick KIT go for an aerodynamic KIT that reduces ur drag affect because with the weight of the KIT ur car will move slower MAN...

if i had the money this is what i would have done to my car since i have the same thing:

sturtevant.com/reed/323pics/323dwalsh.htm

After seen all the comments... i have realized one thing... Im not going for any bulky thick body kits which may spoile the whole aero dynamic sturcture.

Im gonna hunt for a good aerodynamic kit + expensive paint job. cuz i have already bought a 200KG music system. :D

(pioneer AVH-P4100 + Kicker subs 12' + boss amps). I dont wannt any other to piss me off on the roads...

if a tuk tuk can't be overtaken whats the purpose of having a bulky tails and feathers....

I'll waste all da money for engine mods and interior....

Any recommended performance modifications for EG8? I have ridden some supercharged cars.. but the thing is i dont feel the acceleration is altered. But after shifting 2 or 3 gears it gives a tremendous performance.

So wat do u guys suggest for me? (lol....i did my home work properly.. so there won't be any massacres anymore)

PS - Dont worry.....if you see a pearl cent EG8 with lots of scary noises of all da damn performance mods. Plz beware of that..cuz it may be Da_kool_guy

Supra natural... wat about this?

800px-Pearlescent_Toyota_Supra_-_002.jpg

After seen all the comments... i have realized one thing... Im not going for any bulky thick body kits which may spoile the whole aero dynamic sturcture.

Im gonna hunt for a good aerodynamic kit + expensive paint job. cuz i have already bought a 200KG music system. :D

(pioneer AVH-P4100 + Kicker subs 12' + boss amps). I dont wannt any other to piss me off on the roads...

if a tuk tuk can't be overtaken whats the purpose of having a bulky tails and feathers....

I'll waste all da money for engine mods and interior....

Any recommended performance modifications for EG8? I have ridden some supercharged cars.. but the thing is i dont feel the acceleration is altered. But after shifting 2 or 3 gears it gives a tremendous performance.

So wat do u guys suggest for me? (lol....i did my home work properly.. so there won't be any massacres anymore)

PS - Dont worry.....if you see a pearl cent EG8 with lots of scary noises of all da damn performance mods. Plz beware of that..cuz it may be Da_kool_guy

Supra natural... wat about this?

800px-Pearlescent_Toyota_Supra_-_002.jpg

supercharging a that V4 is not a good idea because supercharging car means u are adding another load to the engine... and in my opinion anything over a 2L engine qualifies to be supercharged.. i am just saying..

but i agree get a good paint job... a subtle bodykit there are loads to choose for the EG8.. and if u are putting an exhaust please for the love of god dont just stick in a barrel that makes sound.... please go for a proper perfermonce exhaust system.. it will give u a great sound with perferomnce as well.. as oppose to people looking to see if a bus is coming.....

i recommend HKS as i am familer with it... the piping work can be done at EC or anyother location..

supercharging a that V4 is not a good idea because supercharging car means u are adding another load to the engine... and in my opinion anything over a 2L engine qualifies to be supercharged.. i am just saying..

i dnt agree, there is a superchaged 1.6L levin in SL, also there is a another Carina GT supercharge project is goin on, anything over 1.6L god for force introduction ( both turbo chargin and superchargin

i dnt agree, there is a superchaged 1.6L levin in SL, also there is a another Carina GT supercharge project is goin on, anything over 1.6L god for force introduction ( both turbo chargin and superchargin

off cool.. i dont mind doing that then... guess i was wrong.. but i just feel that u cant take the maxium out of supercharing by doing it to a smaller engine.. because u will lose something for turning the superchager...turbocharging i do agree u can do it to even a 1.5L

If supercharging is not working with a 1.5L sedan.... wat about a turbo?

wat kind of engine does the EG8 hv?

Is it direct injected or curburator ?

mate forget turbos. honda invented vtec! and vtec is better than any turbo or supercharger. you can smoke any turbo or supercharged car when the vtec kicks in. yep!

so go off and buy an eg8 with a vtec engine. ask any civic driver on the stateside and they'll tell you how vtec is so much better. yeaaah!

trust me mate you can save a lot of money with this. vtec rocks! :D

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

:suicide2: thought you said you did yo homework

Edited by GearHead

Having heard about this business with the totalled cedia, not to mention your 20(!) accidents, I retract my previous statement about buying any Evo!!

PLEASE do go and buy an EG8, fit the biggest bodykit you can find (D_U_M_I_N_D_A will suit you best), along with lambo doors, and perhaps a 200KG sound system...

When you're done with all that, dont forget to post pictured up here please, so all of us can keep an eye out for you and run in the opposite direction if we see you on the road! :rolleyes:

:lol:..

but you forgot to mention extra heavy 18" alloys..would give very good stability.. :lol:

Edited by GearHead

off cool.. i dont mind doing that then... guess i was wrong.. but i just feel that u cant take the maxium out of supercharing by doing it to a smaller engine.. because u will lose something for turning the superchager...turbocharging i do agree u can do it to even a 1.5L

u need to do it in a propere way, u have to buid ur engine with high quality forge pistions, rods, retainers, etc, then the gear box, competition cluch and presure plate, gud radiator, upgraded brakes etc, then gud exhaust system, if the engine can hold up to 15 to 16 PSI then u doin gud in SL

No no, EG8 dosent need any, u can smoke any STi or EVO after u do an Aerodynamic bodykit, also go for biggest alloys posible, then the spoiler needs to be a huge one for the downforce, also u can use the spoiler to dry ur clothes, anyway like supra said go to d.u.m.i.n.d.a hell gve u some nice advices that make ur car fly low and high,

Edited by GihanFX

gihan ..... <_< paw ban ..... don't mis guide the poor dood .... the kool buwa machang if i brake it down to you you don't need a big spoiler ban ....

he is just F__ing around with you just put one big sound system with a 22inch boofer in your boot and your all right you will have good down force and a killer sound system that when you put it on the girls will start going crazy ... and it really dosen't matter much how the car performs it depends alot on the driver if your a good driver as i can see you will be ok mate ...cheer up and enjoy ur eg8

gihan ..... <_< paw ban ..... don't mis guide the poor dood .... the kool buwa machang if i brake it down to you you don't need a big spoiler ban ....

he is just F__ing around with you just put one big sound system with a 22inch boofer in your boot and your all right you will have good down force and a killer sound system that when you put it on the girls will start going crazy ... and it really dosen't matter much how the car performs it depends alot on the driver if your a good driver as i can see you will be ok mate ...cheer up and enjoy ur eg8

im trying to help the guy <_< , anyway gud set of neons, high quality sound system, masive spoiler, huge wide bodikit, 3 tone paint, quard exhaust sytem, front taiwan projector lights and fancy tail lights, 22 inch chromb rims, lambo doors, huge intake on the hood, what more u need man ?

rice-27274.jpg

crw_7732_irrigation.jpg

Edited by GihanFX

No no, EG8 dosent need any, u can smoke any STi or EVO after u do an Aerodynamic bodykit, also go for biggest alloys posible, then the spoiler needs to be a huge one for the downforce, also u can use the spoiler to dry ur clothes, anyway like supra said go to d.u.m.i.n.d.a hell gve u some nice advices that make ur car fly low and high,

it could also double up as a table! :)

Edited by Supra_Natural

u need to do it in a propere way, u have to buid ur engine with high quality forge pistions, rods, retainers, etc, then the gear box, competition cluch and presure plate, gud radiator, upgraded brakes etc, then gud exhaust system, if the engine can hold up to 15 to 16 PSI then u doin gud in SL

ammooo.......if i have to replace all the stuff with HKS,,,,, i think i will go for a skyline GT-R rather than modifying a EG8? rite guys.... :blink:

lol.... nope i dont need any big spoiler... i just need a simple carbon fiber aftermarket which can enhance the aero D of my car.... to break the wing resistance...

lol im going to hunt a "GENTA" type eg-8 Vtec owner this sunday...... Im not going to tell the exact place. otherwise you will ruin the deal...

Do guys know about any Evo3? i heard that there is an evo3 in negombo.. i'll have a look at it.

Kotte mafia - im a good driver (at least i think so :D )...we did towge racing (i think i misspelled it :( ) at a frnd's container yard (he sold the turf to another guy) when i was with my cedia lady. there were 2 EK3s, tunned EG8, a Cedia (my girl) and a cynos(with very poor performances which was owned by my best friend pettiyaaaa... :D ).

But i alws won the races... even i was behind them.... cuz my shifting is better than any of those homies. so i think i need some torque.

I dont do anything illegal on public streets

.........but i dont allow anyone to do any "3wheel" type gimmicks.. cuz i alws make the situation tighter by pressing my vehicle against em... dats da cause for my poor rep. So dont misunderstand it.

Edited by da_kool_guy

ammooo.......if i have to replace all the stuff with HKS,,,,, i think i will go for a skyline GT-R rather than modifying a EG8? rite guys.... :blink:

HKS is not the only aftermarket parts manufacturer, no u cant buy a GTR for that price,

lol.... nope i dont need any big spoiler... i just need a simple carbon fiber aftermarket which can enhance the aero D of my car.... to break the wing resistance...

No Actuall CF products in SL

lol im going to hunt a "GENTA" type eg-8 Vtec owner this sunday...... Im not going to tell the exact place. otherwise you will ruin the deal...

Do guys know about any Evo3? i heard that there is an evo3 in negombo.. i'll have a look at it.

AL members have many work other than ruinin ur deal,

Kotte mafia - im a good driver (at least i think so :D )...we did towge racing (i think i misspelled it :( ) at a frnd's container yard (he sold the turf to another guy) when i was with my cedia lady. there were 2 EK3s, tunned EG8, a Cedia (my girl) and a cynos(with very poor performances which was owned by my best friend pettiyaaaa... :D ).

But i alws won the races... even i was behind them.... cuz my shifting is better than any of those homies. so i think i need some torque.

i thought only Keiichi Tsuchiya and the gang can do Touge, in Touge u always be behid and win, this must be new type of touge

.........but i dont allow anyone to do any "3wheel" type gimmicks.. cuz i alws make the situation tighter by pressing my vehicle against em... dats da cause for my poor rep. So dont misunderstand it.

hahaha it gets better everytime you talk :lol:

so tell us more about your escapades mate. like whats the fastest you've gone. your quickest quarter mile times. the number of sti's you've raced against and won and where exactly they were parked when you "overtook" them :D

kool guy brotha...keep us updated of your purchase of that pimpin' eg8 whip,aight...dont mind them haters...them homies be the one's eatin outta your hands when they see you rolling with your soulmate and them substitute bi*chaz...always keep da faith..and lemme leave yous with da famous words o' hakeem seriki..."They see me rollin They hatin ,Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty,My music so loud,I'm swangin They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty" :action-smiley-039: