• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

Guys let me clear this. I want to buy a car, modify it and kiss it everyday. Cuz my biggest dream is to modify a car as i want.

Now i have a chance to make it true. I want to buy a EG8 and fix up all those mods.

If you guys can give me a brief or comprehensive estimate (I really appriciate if you can give me a compr. estimate) i can adjust my dreams based on the reality.

the first question is how about the price of a EG8 (2DR) with good condition?

Exterior Modifications

Thick Wide body kit

Celica type Front Bumper and a rear bumper

Spoiler

Lambo doors (optional)

2 mufflers (brumm brumm brumm)

HID xenon headlamps

underglow neon lights

crystal break lights

Nice 16" alloy wheels

A two tone paint job with larg Stickers

interior

a pair of racing sets

racing wheel

RPM gauge

Interior vinyl with some a custom paint job

THNK YOU

Edited by da_kool_guy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey da_kool_guy,dont mind what these loosers are saying,they're just jealous,all of them secretly wish they had the money to buy a eg8(the best supercar in the world) :jumping-smiley-013: ....dude,i tell you right now that this is going to make you very popular,specially with the ladies...you sly dog! ;)

Joking aside my friend, to answer your first question, Eg civics in general sell for between 900k and 1.1 million depending on condition, options, mods, rice etc. as for the two door (Im assuming you mean a hatchback since we dont have the coupe here), they are rarer than the proverbial "Hen's teeth" because they were never imported in large quantities like the 4 door. Most 2 doors around are the legendary high performance SIRs , and almost all of those are used as race cars now. There WAS a 2 door standard hatch being advertised in the papers for a few weeks, you can check that out.

As to your other questions, like devinda pointed out you might not get a lot of help here since most members take a dim view of the sort of modifications you are proposing to do.... For your information, adding a huge body kit to an EG8 is only going to give a negative effect to the performance of the car, and it'll hurt it in other ways too, such as increased wear and tear and also high fuel consumption. This is all a result of the weight.

Therefore you would be much better advised spending that cash on some performance modifications (if you must have an Eg8 that is)... or if you're looking for Real performance, about the same amount of money that an EG plus mods will cost can get you into a Lancer Evolution III, which can eat an Eg8 for breakfast......

Hope this helped

Cheers

Edited by Supra_Natural

Guys let me clear this. I want to buy a car, modify it and kiss it everyday.

Buy a regular car and use the money you wanted to spend to modify it, on girls, so you can kiss them instead of the car. Believe me, its more fun that way.

Edited by Saturn

hey da_kool_guy,dont mind what these loosers are saying,they're just jealous,all of them secretly wish they had the money to buy a eg8(the best supercar in the world) :jumping-smiley-013: ....dude,i tell you right now that this is going to make you very popular,specially with the ladies...you sly dog! ;)

touche! :P

yo razor stop blowing smoke up the poor doods A$$ (the best super car in the world).... why i can't stop remembering Myself and my first meeting with the fast and the furious movie i thought the civic was the bomb and was really cursing my parents for selling that EG8 we owned and was making alot of trouble to my elders telling that i want one so i can mod it like the movie /game and drive around the ghetto with a big brumm brumm and i'm not really surprice about the Spec list cos i can understand the mind set of the dood who wrote it where theres no single mod for the performance and all its about is ricing up a civic to look good and to get a bit more attention from the females when you drive by with a big furt barrel

guess theres nothing more to add for the spot on comment from supra ....

Exterior Modifications

Thick Wide body kit

Celica type Front Bumper and a rear bumper

Spoiler

Lambo doors (optional)

2 mufflers (brumm brumm brumm)

HID xenon headlamps

underglow neon lights

crystal break lights

Nice 16" alloy wheels

A two tone paint job with larg Stickers

HOLA? Dude, you're back?!!?? :lol:

At the beginin i thought i would b all alone with my lil dreamy dream. but after seen comments of helRazor(you kicked off being sira.. and here is my tribute), Supra_natural, Kotte Mafia ( :o ) im so encouraged and gonna fond this forum. :D

No machanla.... i dont need any attention of girls since i have already found my soul mate(+some substitutes). :D

This is my dream. I know it will be so heavy and the fuel consumption will get declined. ANd other thing is I thought EG8 has 2dr coupes... :( no i dont need a hatchback(but i love CRX and sera)... I need a sexy with an thick ass... ufffff... so i have to find a 2dr coupe...(do i have to switch to a mitsubishi????)

Personnaly i dont need any performance mod machan.. cuz i have no intention of being a racer at this moment. Its too hard to afford all the customs rite now. but i'll come to watch your gimmicks on the streets........

If you guys think it will be really heavy, wat do u suggest for increasing the power of my lil sweet heart without altering the fuel consumption? supercharger, cold intake (dont have much knowledge about those stuff)...

THANK YOU ALL........

PS - whrs da estimate? (just forget about the car, lemme know the prices of thos mods plzzzz)

Mod edit : While I don't appreciate the rice, thats your own business. I also don't appreciate the ghetto language, and that IS my business. Keep it clean.

Edited by Pericles

I need a sexy with an thick ass... ufffff..

:blink:

PS - whrs da estimate? (just forget about the car, lemme know the prices of thos mods plzzzz)

Maybe you should contact that new Dumi##a chap. There are some people on the local scene who are famous for that type of body work

Edited by Saturn

ANd other thing is I thought EG8 has 2dr coupes...

eg8 did come with 2 dr coupes but i dont think theres more tha 1 available in sri lanka...jus food for thought...

as a former victim of rice-itis i could confirm that such an operation will cost u anything between 1.5 to 2 mil. in other words you can buy a real car for that money :D

however if you want to stand out from the rest of crowd i can also suggest going to work naked. cos that will attract the same kind of attention you would driving around in a riced up civic :lol:

I had a feeling he was going to take this as encouragement.... and I was Right! :lol:

At the beginin i thought i would b all alone with my lil dreamy dream. but after seen comments of helRazor(you kicked off being sira.. and here is my tribute), Supra_natural, Kotte Mafia ( :o ) im so encouraged and gonna fond this forum. :D

No machanla.... i dont need any attention of girls since i have already found my soul mate(+some substitutes). :D

This is my dream. I know it will be so heavy and the fuel consumption will get declined. ANd other thing is I thought EG8 has 2dr coupes... :( no i dont need a hatchback(but i love CRX and sera)... I need a sexy with an thick ass... ufffff... so i have to find a 2dr coupe...(do i have to switch to a mitsubishi????)

Personnaly i dont need any performance mod machan.. cuz i have no intention of being a racer at this moment. Its too hard to afford all the customs rite now. but i'll come to watch your gimmicks on the streets........

If you guys think it will be really heavy, wat do u suggest for increasing the power of my lil sweet heart without altering the fuel consumption? supercharger, cold intake (dont have much knowledge about those stuff)...

THANK YOU ALL........

Mod edit : While I don't appreciate the rice, thats your own business. I also don't appreciate the ghetto language, and that IS my business. Keep it clean.

The Don will have my head on a plate for this, but if you're looking for a 2 door coupe then you could look at one of the 2 door Mitsubishi Mirages... nice car, and if you do get one try to keep it so.

The only other option i can think of is the toyota Cynos or possibly even the late model Toyota Levin or Trueno. Or if you dont mind a rather older option, a Nissan RZ1 or an NX Coupe might do.... Heck, even an autozam possibly.

levin's and trueno's are very bad cars. old and rusty. and its a nightmare finding parts and they are very tricky to handle. the nx coupe and the cynos on the other hand are sure fire winners. you'll get admiring glances wherever you go. and they wear their modifications quite well compared to other cars ;)

levin's and trueno's are very bad cars. old and rusty. and its a nightmare finding parts and they are very tricky to handle.

Bollocks... They are named COROLLA levin and SPRINTER trueno for a reason y'know, cos they are based on the corolla and sprinter, with most bits interchangeable.... only problems you'd have would be perhaps bodywork bits...

Incidentally I wasnt talking about the quasi-legendary AE86 RWD Trueno and Levin, I meant the later cars. I have a feeling the "Hachi-Roku" will be too "old" for the tastes of our friend here...

Bollocks... They are named COROLLA levin and SPRINTER trueno for a reason y'know, cos they are based on the corolla and sprinter, with most bits interchangeable.... only problems you'd have would be perhaps bodywork bits...

Incidentally I wasnt talking about the quasi-legendary AE86 RWD Trueno and Levin, I meant the later cars. I have a feeling the "Hachi-Roku" will be too "old" for the tastes of our friend here...

oh mate! i was trying to give him the impression they are bad cars so he wouldnt buy one of the few remaining ones and ruin it forever :P

At the beginin i thought i would b all alone with my lil dreamy dream. but after seen comments of helRazor(you kicked off being sira.. and here is my tribute),

awww...thanks machan...so nice of you :)

no no...there are no honda two door coupes in SL...none whatsoever...stick with the 4 door eg8 civic,it's much better looking

what do you think about this...nice huh...B)

ricer10795.jpg

Edited by HelRazor

hah hah rice, another EG gonna be killed, sadness :unsure:

meanwhile am lacking funds to do, totally different kind of mods on the same car :ninja:

Anyway for your needs a Ceres, Marino kind of a car would suit :)

Edited by shanX