• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

ok machan i'll go for cheaper brands.....

if you know. can u tell me the best price for a b16A engine and wat are the other changes should be made to place it in EG8?

and a good spot to buy and fix all those stuff and brief idea about the cost?

Dont go for cheaper brands when it comes to the air filter and suspension stuff ;)

Dunno about the B16A swap's cost, but it'd cost a lot afaik. I guess, B16A is pretty much a drop-in upgrade when it comes to that engine, coz there is an EG version fitted with the same engine, but you might have to get mounts and axles and stuff. Dunno much in detail about these sort of stuff, for more info refer Honda relevant forums, there are enuff sites about sort of stuff. IMO you are better off with a D15 Vtec.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont go for cheaper brands when it comes to the air filter and suspension stuff ;)

Dunno about the B16A swap's cost, but it'd cost a lot afaik. I guess, B16A is pretty much a drop-in upgrade when it comes to that engine, coz there is an EG version fitted with the same engine, but you might have to get mounts and axles and stuff. Dunno much in detail about these sort of stuff, for more info refer Honda relevant forums, there are enuff sites about sort of stuff. IMO you are better off with a D15 Vtec.

Thank you machan..