• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vw/audi Engines

VWvortex

i don't know anyone doing the specific engines you are looking for but i did want know what sort of warrantee do you get on a used engine? anything?

do you buy the engine and hope that it is trouble free? how does it work?

i don't know anyone doing the specific engines you are looking for but i did want know what sort of warrantee do you get on a used engine? anything?

do you buy the engine and hope that it is trouble free? how does it work?

Actually im looking for a long block only. The current engine is fine.

Looking for a spare engine to start a project :jumping-smiley-013:

guess most importers give a short warranty on most jpa engines. Once blew a used trnamission in 3-4 days, and they replaced the same

Actually im looking for a long block only. The current engine is fine.

Looking for a spare engine to start a project :)

guess most importers give a short warranty on most jpa engines. Once blew a used trnamission in 3-4 days, and they replaced the same

Maybe the agents will be able to help you, Senok for Audi and Carmart for VW. But since you're looking for a used one I donno, there may be individuals who can do it and obviously for cheaper. No harm in checking with the agents too though.

Maybe the agents will be able to help you, Senok for Audi and Carmart for VW. But since you're looking for a used one I donno, there may be individuals who can do it and obviously for cheaper. No harm in checking with the agents too though.

Eh? I thought Senok did VW. Didn't Ashan say he was at Senok and they brought down the Toureg?

Eh? I thought Senok did VW. Didn't Ashan say he was at Senok and they brought down the Toureg?

Yea technically that would make sense, with the Audi/VW connection. However.... you can't deny the VW display at Carmart :) Senok may be doing VW stuff as well though, I'm not too sure.

Yea technically that would make sense, with the Audi/VW connection. However.... you can't deny the VW display at Carmart :) Senok may be doing VW stuff as well though, I'm not too sure.

Don't go that way too often. Need to take another look at the display. I remember Mazda and Peugot at carmart. Didn't they have the Mazdas at the exhibition at BMICH? They parked Veocity's Mazda3 with the accolade body-kit next to their bog standard 3, and lotsa ppl thought it was two diff cars. :violent-smiley-099: Whole lotta ppl were asking if they could buy Velocity's car and ignoring the standard 3 ;) Nice black RX-8 on the display too.

Got pics too

Don't go that way too often. Need to take another look at the display. I remember Mazda and Peugot at carmart. Didn't they have the Mazdas at the exhibition at BMICH? They parked Veocity's Mazda3 with the accolade body-kit next to their bog standard 3, and lotsa ppl thought it was two diff cars. :violent-smiley-099: Whole lotta ppl were asking if they could buy Velocity's car and ignoring the standard 3 ;) Nice black RX-8 on the display too.

Got pics too

Hey nice pics, specially the RX-8. Yea Carmart are the (official) dealers for Peugeot, Mazda and VW. Actually the VW thing never struck me as strange until today when I remebered Audi is actually marketed by Senok :P When you go past Carmart on Union place you can see the 3 different display places for each brand. Never seen a RX-8 on display at Carmart though, I didn't even know they brought em down :P I've seen a red one at Ishara thats about it.

Btw are there any Mazda 6's in SL? Now that's a beauty :)

Don't go that way too often. Need to take another look at the display. I remember Mazda and Peugot at carmart. Didn't they have the Mazdas at the exhibition at BMICH? They parked Veocity's Mazda3 with the accolade body-kit next to their bog standard 3, and lotsa ppl thought it was two diff cars. :) Whole lotta ppl were asking if they could buy Velocity's car and ignoring the standard 3 :violent-smiley-099: Nice black RX-8 on the display too.

Got pics too

Whats up with the Jeep Liberty in Cherokee badging?

carshow0189es.jpg

Dunno. I just take the photos :violent-smiley-099: Anyway, the Liberty is the bigger one, right? This one was pretty small, if memory serves.

Nopes the Liberty is the Cherokee's replacement; and they're both pretty much the same size (Liberty's plasticky bits overhang more)

But Nice Spot Thushara q. wierd rebadging>>>maybe American's don't believe that 'Liberty' exisits outside of " the land of the free and the home of the brave"..... :)

Dunno. I just take the photos :D Anyway, the Liberty is the bigger one, right? This one was pretty small, if memory serves.

Eventhough its OT of the thread. Let me clear the issue with one more post.

Jeep Cherokee was a model that was in production for a long time and the shape of it didnt change much for the entire life. Production was discontinued on year 2001. I owned a '99 model from '99 - 01'. That was a nice 4X4 that I could take off road without thinking twice about damaging a overhang or anything unlike other fancy 4X4s.

History of Jeep Cherokee

Jeep Liberty came at the replacement model and had become a popular model here. Never heard it marketed as the Cherokee anywhere though.

Jeep Liberty

But Nice Spot Thushara q. wierd rebadging>>>maybe American's don't believe that 'Liberty' exisits outside of " the land of the free and the home of the brave"..... :blink:

U R right . nowadays even pizza take out boxes has the line.. " the land of the free and the home of the brave"..... :D:D

jeepfront1nd.jpg

jeeprear8kh.jpg

liberty7ss.jpg

Yes Senok got the agency for VW. It only make sense as Audi,Lamborghini and Proton

are owned by VW.

Besides C***mart sucks big time. Even before the agency change, i've been going to Senok for all work on my car.

Besides C***mart sucks big time. Even before the agency change, i've been going to Senok for all work on my car.

Yea I've heard its been going down the drain for years. Had a Peugeot in the family years ago and that thing was forever at that place, they didn't seem to have a clue as to what they were doing. Guess it hasn't improved

Ive seen the Toureg. Its blueish. A kind of rich blue. Saw it past battaramulla on the Malabe road (opposite kouchi- the japanese restaurant).

It was unregistered (red plates) when I saw it. Would have been about 3 weeks ago (maybe longer).

Ive seen the Toureg. Its blueish. A kind of rich blue. Saw it past battaramulla on the Malabe road (opposite kouchi- the japanese restaurant).

It was unregistered (red plates) when I saw it. Would have been about 3 weeks ago (maybe longer).

I've seen it in the same general area. That was on another thread somewhere.

yeah Senok Automobiles have the Agency for VW now.....as for getting down an Audi engine , drop in @ Senok or put a ring to see the possibility...

As for the Touareg, the Blue one in subject belongs to the MD of Senok and the black one was sold in Feb...nice machine.....BUT....wait till the Audi Q7 hits the road...... :angry-smiley-048:

Cheers

:alc:

• 10 months later...

yeah Senok Automobiles have the Agency for VW now.....as for getting down an Audi engine , drop in @ Senok or put a ring to see the possibility...

As for the Touareg, the Blue one in subject belongs to the MD of Senok and the black one was sold in Feb...nice machine.....BUT....wait till the Audi Q7 hits the road...... :angry-smiley-048:

Cheers

:alc:

Ever since i heard VW golf GT is 10.9 i just had it. 10.9 for a Golf?

Ever since i heard VW golf GT is 10.9 i just had it. 10.9 for a Golf?

but then again that price aint that bad machan - é GTI retails in é UK for 20,000 Pounds if i'm not mistaken

so at our local tax rates that car should cost about 12 Million - so theres a small concession at least based on regional pricing strategies from é parent company

• 1 year later...