• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Electrical & Ac Repair

chinnth

hello there guys!! :) :)

I have a corona CT190 and I have to face BIG repair in the AC system and the Total Electrical systm (power shutter / central locking / Auto AC panel / dash board disply / etc ) of the vehicle..... Please please recommend me a good trustworthy place in colombo to get the job done..... :) :)

by the way this is my first post :):rolleyes: please take me onboard!! :rolleyes:

thanks guys

hello there guys!! :) :)

I have a corona CT190 and I have to face BIG repair in the AC system and the Total Electrical systm (power shutter / central locking / Auto AC panel / dash board disply / etc ) of the vehicle..... Please please recommend me a good trustworthy place in colombo to get the job done..... :) :)

by the way this is my first post :):rolleyes: please take me onboard!! :rolleyes:

thanks guys

If you live close to colombo, Pala auto electrical is probably the best known place for the job, but they would be a little more expensive compared to other places, but I've read a lot of good things about them on the forum.