• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Diesel Convertion

thusithasam

Diesel Conversion

I got Toyota KR42 Petrol-Auto Gear vehicle. So Most of peoples are says convert it to Diesel. They told it is very worth. At the moment it does around 10 Km/l. And peoples are says diesel engine does around 12 Km/l. Which engine good for this vehicle? But most of peoples after convert it to diesel they sell the vehicle.

I am not using my vehicle very day. Most of time I am use this vehicle for week ends only for short trip

How this 2C, 3C and 3C Turbo Engines?

If you have any idea about this conversion please help to me

Thank you,

Thusitha

Edited by thusithasam

Diesel Conversion

I got Toyota KR42 Petrol-Auto Gear vehicle. So Most of peoples are says convert it to Diesel. They told it is very worth. At the moment it does around 10 Km/l. And peoples are says diesel engine does around 12 Km/l. Which engine good for this vehicle? But most of peoples after convert it to diesel they sell the vehicle.

I am not using my vehicle very day. Most of time I am use this vehicle for week ends only for short trip

How this 2C, 3C and 3C Turbo Engines?

If you have any idea about this conversion please help to me

Thank you,

Thusitha

I advise you not to convert it if you use it only for short trips during weekends. In case you use it daily and do cover a lot of Kms and if budget is an issue then yes.

Calculate how much you spend on fuel now, how much you will spend on fuel if converted and the price you pay for conversion (engine & at RMV) and see if you gain anything.

I'm not very good about the van market therefore I dont know why they sell vehicles after converting unless they are behind a quick buck, since diesels do carry a better price when it comes to selling.

I advise you not to convert it if you use it only for short trips during weekends. In case you use it daily and do cover a lot of Kms and if budget is an issue then yes.

Calculate how much you spend on fuel now, how much you will spend on fuel if converted and the price you pay for conversion (engine & at RMV) and see if you gain anything.

I'm not very good about the van market therefore I dont know why they sell vehicles after converting unless they are behind a quick buck, since diesels do carry a better price when it comes to selling.

Good advice! I nod the same.Sell it and buy a diesel.But still if you want to go-ahead let me know,will tell where I did two of mine sucessfully.

MINIACE

MINIACE, CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE IS THE PLACE AND HOW DOES FUEL 2C, 3C AND 3C TURBO? HOW MUCH COST FOR CONVERSION.PLEASE GIVE ME FULL DETAILS

THANK YOU,

THUSITHA

Edited by thusithasam