• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Steering Oil Cup

LEGACY

Hi Guys,

I genreally start my day by reading all you guys coments and luv the classic pics. This is the first post by me pls help me out.

I have a Subaru Legacy 1996, i need to buy a second hand power steering oil cup (Heck i think thats waht its called the gadget which you put the oil in to) Pls help, the Agents are way too expensive for me.

Thanks

I have a Subaru Legacy 1996, i need to buy a second hand power steering oil cup (Heck i think thats waht its called the gadget which you put the oil in to) Pls help, the Agents are way too expensive for me.

Thanks

Noticed many Subaru parts with Euronippon.

Wadduwa +94 382295586/87

Welisara +94 0114 333344

MINIACE

Hi Guys,

I genreally start my day by reading all you guys coments and luv the classic pics. This is the first post by me pls help me out.

Thanks

hmmm J tech motors or something like that carry Subaru parts - they advertise in the motormag occasionally

sadly i don't have any of the aftermarket subru places on me :(

there was another place that Subaru bits off Darley Rd as well if i'm not mistaken

all rather vague i know - apologies :(

Hey Guys

Thanx for reply, Mini ace i called :( . Devinda me will check those places out tom hopefully.

Hey Gihan wht i mean is that unit not only the yellow cap. Mine is leaking dude n power steering oil all over ma engine.

If you guys come across pls let me no 0773171274

Thanks a lot guys

Hey Guys

Thanx for reply, Mini ace i called :( . Devinda me will check those places out tom hopefully.

Hey Gihan wht i mean is that unit not only the yellow cap. Mine is leaking dude n power steering oil all over ma engine.

If you guys come across pls let me no 0773171274

Thanks a lot guys

Bit confused.You need only the cap or the whole reservoir?

Leaking from where? What I would suggest is that you retain the bracket and replace with another make one near of similar capacity.Make sure you match the out end diameters.If the leak is from the neck you can try few epoxy fixes.Since its down n hidden, I dont think it will show off bad,yet you can camouflage it nicely.

MINIACE

Ya Miniace, the whole reservoir. The guys at subaru said from under the resov..... i dont no any good garage where they can do this?. is it pos for you to have a look and tell me, my car in bit of bad shape waiting for some cash to slowly do it up.

Ya Miniace, the whole reservoir. The guys at subaru said from under the resov..... i dont no any good garage where they can do this?. is it pos for you to have a look and tell me, my car in bit of bad shape waiting for some cash to slowly do it up.

Sorry im not in a position to visit.Take it to the nearest trusted garage.Get a second opinion about it.Check where the leak is.Sure its not a bottle swap operation.

MINIACE

Ok Mini no probs thanx.... need to find a second hand unit

Did you try and ask agents if they had a second hand unit ?

Another place you could try is Auto Mirai and Power Auto Lamps. They bring down a lot of parts virtually entire cars and I am sure you should be able to find if you look around. Both shops somewhere in Delkanda.