• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Offers A Goat For Every Triton Ute Sold

noaim

".....If the purchaser already had enough goats, Mitsubishi would supply a no-goat package including a five-year/100,000km extended warranty, five free warrant of fitness inspections, 5000km road user charges, five years of roadside assistance and $500 of genuine or approved Triton accessories."

That's a lot of value for a measly goat! I mean for all that I'd at least expect to be trading in a cow.... ;)

".....If the purchaser already had enough goats, Mitsubishi would supply a no-goat package including a five-year/100,000km extended warranty, five free warrant of fitness inspections, 5000km road user charges, five years of roadside assistance and $500 of genuine or approved Triton accessories."

That's a lot of value for a measly goat! I mean for all that I'd at least expect to be trading in a cow.... ;)

hang on... :huh:

does that mean you either get a warranty or else a GOAT ?? :unsure:

:lol:

I love the way they've put this across..... :lol:

"......goats, like Tritons, were "hardy, versatile units which will integrate directly into existing farm operations''.

Since when was a 'GOAT' compared to a truck.......or ute in this case :D amazing!!