• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys...i'm one of those guys who should be hating those big kitted neon vehicles with all my gut,specially considering my pedigree...but i never diss on them to their owners,because you are crushing a persons dream,his pride and joy...i do have good chuckle with friends if i see something rather outrageous BUT i never ever put it down or humiliate it personally to the owner...because those guys believed in something and made it happen sacrificing their money,time and energy...

respect people!...whether a guy is driving a ferrari or a lada it doesn't matter...show them equal respect...

and for those ignorant ppl who believe that cars are all about performance...there are such things as cosmetic modification competitions held all around the world

guys...i'm one of those guys who should be hating those big kitted neon vehicles with all my gut,specially considering my pedigree...but i never diss on them to their owners,because you are crushing a persons dream,his pride and joy...i do have good chuckle with friends if i see something rather outrageous BUT i never ever put it down or humiliate it personally to the owner...because those guys believed in something and made it happen sacrificing their money,time and energy...

respect people!...whether a guy is driving a ferrari or a lada it doesn't matter...show them equal respect...

and for those ignorant ppl who believe that cars are all about performance...there are such things as cosmetic modification competitions held all around the world

Well said! :rolleyes: jus 'cos u could own a wotEVER car dont U dare laugh at others for wot they have & what they have done with their rides, pls put ur selfs in to others shoes way before even to think bad of them!

doesn't really matter wot u car u have, all that matters is how u treat her when she is in your hand..! wot may luk ugly to us may be luking all nice to someone else, and d other way around too, pls note. AND if everybody had d exzact same thing world would have been very BORING! u knw..

+1

Hey Dragster! long time no see, but we see u driving around in yet another civic! :rolleyes:

Yeah man Long time no see... sorry to disappoint you machang, I cant afford anything more than that unlike some of you.

Hi Miniace - thanks.. although I'm not so sure I'm here to stay as for my busy work schedule, but will try to pop in every now and then. by the way I tried to call you regarding your car.

Racersedge - Hi bro..

Madhawa - thanks

anyways its nice to be back, feels like home... :-)

guess when i was not around there was a heated argument ... hee let me put my two cents tooo ot this matter ..... theres a saying to earn respect you have to give respect ..... and owning a lada and modding is no crime may be a waste of money .... but who are we to judge someone elses taste and criticise if he comes down for some advice then surely telling him what we feel about it is upto you

as the favourite quote on top gear says its not what you drive its how you drive it ..... so guess this humiliating others on there taste was there for a while at AL and it seems the bubble burst at last so guess all will start acting more responcibly newbie or a oldie at this public place where alot of people use ..... hats off for all the oldies who got to geather on a common problem we had for a while ...

Yeah man Long time no see... sorry to disappoint you machang, I cant afford anything more than that unlike some of you.

Hey, Nah didnt mean anything lyk that, saw ya on Sunday, on d way to work! i forgot d color of d car tho..so posted lyk 'yet another Honda' commmm on! :D

Hi Miniace - thanks.. although I'm not so sure I'm here to stay as for my busy work schedule, but will try to pop in every now and then. by the way I tried to call you regarding your car.

anyways its nice to be back, feels like home... :-)

Hi mate! Yeah got the message from the buyer :D ...Yep not touching the Mini she stays :D

Cheers mate! We missed you a lot here and see what happens when you go idle "Kabbo form wenawa" :lol:

MINIACE

Hey Peri, got any pics of the Mazda rides..? I know we were hard to notice, but I remember posing for a pic.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I should have submitted that to the gallery. I couldn't check, but I think everything was uploaded. Just check, I have trouble checking from work coz I have blocked images coz the net is so slow. I'll send along a bigger pic if needed.

Are we done with the personal attacks now? Having to clean this up is getting real tiresome.

Basically my reply is not for personal attack. Just to show all about what ppl speak and what ppl do.

I am very disspointed as you take off my post.

But, where were the moderators when someone using filth on the forum.

Expecting a reply.

Basically my reply is not for personal attack. Just to show all about what ppl speak and what ppl do.

I am very disspointed as you take off my post.

But, where were the moderators when someone using filth on the forum.

Expecting a reply.

That was taken off too. Looong time ago. Why don't you check back? And I had to take your post off coz you were using filth too. You were OK until the last sentence.

As to where were the mods, I DO have a day job too, I cant babysit everyone all the time. Why don't you ask Madz?

That was taken off too. Looong time ago. Why don't you check back? And I had to take your post off coz you were using filth too. You were OK until the last sentence.

As to where were the mods, I DO have a day job too, I cant babysit everyone all the time. Why don't you ask Madz?

i didnt go back and check today. but im sure that post was there for sometime yesterday. Good that if you have treated in same manner. i appreciate it.

With regard to my post i will change last sentence in a much biological word and post for your convenience. sorry i never know that word (s*!t) count as filth.

I really understand you have a job too. but what should i do? I am pretty sure i am not one one who assigned you as a moderator. may be Madz. you may ask madz instead of me.

i didnt go back and check today. but im sure that post was there for sometime yesterday. Good that if you have treated in same manner. i appreciate it.

The posts were removed the same day they were made. Delay of maybe 4 hours in which you had your tiff. If you have a problem with the moderator response times, take it up with Madz and get some more mods assigned. Like I said, I'm not free 24/7 to respond instantly every time someone misbehaves. It gets caught when it gets caught and it gets removed.

I really understand you have a job too. but what should i do? I am pretty sure i am not one one who assigned you as a moderator. may be Madz. you may ask madz instead of me.

I don't get what you want here. You asked where the mods were, I told you. Your gonna have to communicate a little more clearly what you want to know or what you want me to ask or whatever the heck it is that your asking.

The posts were removed the same day they were made. Delay of maybe 4 hours in which you had your tiff. If you have a problem with the moderator response times, take it up with Madz and get some more mods assigned. Like I said, I'm not free 24/7 to respond instantly every time someone misbehaves. It gets caught when it gets caught and it gets removed.

I don't get what you want here. You asked where the mods were, I told you. Your gonna have to communicate a little more clearly what you want to know or what you want me to ask or whatever the heck it is that your asking.

for your first paragraph; Once again i appreciate no issue with me regarding moderators.

for the second; What i said was as you stated regrding your day job and as per your unavailability of baby sitting. it was not me that you assigned for both the tasks. may be my communication not clear for you. but you will get it for sure if you read it again after a long breath. hope you not in anger as we all represent one community.