• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

Machan HelRazor, i appreciate the way you responded for person who cant control the language either. I dont like add comments without given the respect to who i directly pointout. But there is a saying " You should not put the head down always" . so i thought of add what i have.

Personally HelRazor i dont know you, as you own a honda and i own a honda too. Yes true my honda is a old one and may some eyes see as a rice bucket. but still i physically owns it and i drive. and you drive what you have too.

But, There is a fellow who only had a evo3 engine and posted hell of thing in this forum that he owns a evo3. that is about two years back if i am not mistaken. so far no one has seen the car. later when ppl ask to post some pics of so called evo3, fellow said still its in the pain and later got away saying it was sold. i am pretty sure that car was sold and re-exported to mitsubishi motors for them to learn how to convert Lancer CB2 to an evo3. that may be the reason we couldnt see the said evo3. Similarly those days fellow commented ask this guy ask that guy. but the people's names mentioned i personally know and they said this guy is a lier.

Now, Looking at so called respective performance car and super car drivers view, all hondas are rice buckets other than few names mentioned. so, What is the use of having a so called fast car without run against similar powered car. Just come to drag strip and parked till drags over is not given you the title. I am telling this with facts, for last 18months so called subaru has not drag with any of the subarus. i am pretty sure he would have hunt number of Corollas and Sunnys on the road. :blink:

Finally, as grown up ppl should respect others irrespective of what are they belongs to. and personal views Just thought of reminding the similar story for this about the "SHIRMP". Because shirmp doesnt know where his stool rather "Waste product of digestive system" is. and comment on rest of all where there stool are. :action-smiley-060:

Edited by Grand Civic

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is surely the most-watched thread right now I figure a little grassroots guerilla marketing might help draw spectators to the rally this weekend. :)

The upcoming MRA Kukuleganga Rally is a great chance for all you petrol-heads and performance enthusiasts to come and see actual fast cars actually being used the way they were meant to, on a closed tarmac course. Maybe you guys can even discuss this issue on location over the weekend. On second thoughts, maybe you guys can just watch the rally hahaha.

It's only an hour's drive away and directions can be found here: http://www.kkgholidayresort.com/

Now, back to the rice vs. non-rice debate............

Guys cool down. Everyone of us on the forum takes pride in what we own, be it a riced up Honda or a Aston DB9. So stop insulting one another on what they own, because it might be what they can afford. Not all of us are rich enough to buy super cars!

Every one of us is different, have different taste etc and that's just the way the world is. So just tolerate the others and stop bashing each other.

Since this is surely the most-watched thread right now I figure a little grassroots guerilla marketing might help draw spectators to the rally this weekend. :)

Good one!

For chrissake, why can't you just grow up and drop it? You've already had a stab -

Hard to beleive though, GihanFX doing his best to forget his all funny ricing did with Hyundai Accent sometime back.

I don't see why you want to forcibly put caps on

all hondas are rice buckets other than few names mentioned
He had his say, you had your rebuttal, lotsa ppl had rebuttals, and now its time to stop it.

No one can say they didn't get a fair chance to air their opinions, and since no one is gonna change their minds anyway, just drop it. Anyones personal opinions on rice or racing or performance is not relevant on this thread, so this is all the leeway anyone gets. Anything else not on the topic of Ig-night gets removed from this thread. Fair warning.

Anything else not on the topic of Ig-night gets removed from this thread. Fair warning.

Pericles DO NOT delete my post about KKG! :)

PS: For the record, I think a healthy (and by that I mean brutal) debate about rice vs. non-rice is a healthy automotive-related topic and since it drives traffic to the site, should stand.

A distraction seems like a good idea :)

So I was trying to get this photography thing to pay some bills and I got to take pics at a party last weekend (and get paid to hang out in a club, woo hoo!!)

http://www.face book.com/album.php?aid=101539&id=99180671883&ref=mf

Pics by me and the other photog with the big white lens at ig-night (chap's name is Chamil) He asked me to shoot second at a couple of weddings and asked me to do this event too. Tho leaving the club at 5:30am after inhaling second cigarette smoke for 7 hours is pretty rough!

Twas a well attended party. Look out for familiar faces in the crowd :D

For chrissake, why can't you just grow up and drop it? You've already had a stab -

I don't see why you want to forcibly put caps on He had his say, you had your rebuttal, lotsa ppl had rebuttals, and now its time to stop it.

No one can say they didn't get a fair chance to air their opinions, and since no one is gonna change their minds anyway, just drop it. Anyones personal opinions on rice or racing or performance is not relevant on this thread, so this is all the leeway anyone gets. Anything else not on the topic of Ig-night gets removed from this thread. Fair warning.

Machan peri, I thought i stop responding for both your moderator issues and rice-nonrice posts. now you approaching in different style in this thread. i dont care if you pick both mine and who opposed the honda community and replied. but you quote only mine and you state your view. its not fair at all.

Coming back to ignite topic, imagine if there were no hondas, was it be a colourful event? there about 60+ hondas.

Finally, as a moderator you can demand on fair warnings. but everyone can see how fair you are in this issue. so be more neutralize if you putting your finger to resolve an issues.

GC …. You know, you’re a bloody ricer…. (I was a one too) lol. :angry-smiley-048:

Now chill mate. We all were very good friends. Plz don’t let that go away by taking things personally. I hope we all enjoyed the show. Am I correct??? So plz cool down.

Edited by ash

guys...i'm one of those guys who should be hating those big kitted neon vehicles with all my gut,specially considering my pedigree...but i never diss on them to their owners,because you are crushing a persons dream,his pride and joy...i do have good chuckle with friends if i see something rather outrageous BUT i never ever put it down or humiliate it personally to the owner...because those guys believed in something and made it happen sacrificing their money,time and energy...

respect people!...whether a guy is driving a ferrari or a lada it doesn't matter...show them equal respect...

and for those ignorant ppl who believe that cars are all about performance...there are such things as cosmetic modification competitions held all around the world

Amen...well said machan... :)

Pericles DO NOT delete my post about KKG! :)

PS: For the record, I think a healthy (and by that I mean brutal) debate about rice vs. non-rice is a healthy automotive-related topic and since it drives traffic to the site, should stand.

Well that pre-dated my warning :)

Anyway, a debate maybe a proper automotive topic, but it does need it own thread. I mean frankly, we can't take a total anti-rice attitude since this event IS mostly a celebration of modified cars. Sure there were performance categories, but stuff like best exterior mods weren't gonna be won by some guy sporting a proper CF wing and hood. And anyway, tastes aside, this did start over bad driver behavior, and thats not restricted to either category, as was demonstrated at the event.

GC …. You know, you’re a bloody ricer…. (I was a one too) lol. :angry-smiley-048:

Now chill mate. We all were very good friends. Plz don’t let that go away by taking things personally. I hope we all enjoyed the show. Am I correct??? So plz cool down.

No ash you are not a ricer :angry-smiley-024: . You runs a 2.0l super car . Ha Ha Ha.

Dont get caught to me again at the same filling station. You know where right ? :rolleyes:

I am not taking anything personal or dead serious but i wrote what i have. anyway thought of not to reply for anything now onwards otherthan someone like you kicked me up :angry-smiley-048:

Machan peri, I thought i stop responding for both your moderator issues and rice-nonrice posts. now you approaching in different style in this thread. i dont care if you pick both mine and who opposed the honda community and replied. but you quote only mine and you state your view. its not fair at all.

Coming back to ignite topic, imagine if there were no hondas, was it be a colourful event? there about 60+ hondas.

Finally, as a moderator you can demand on fair warnings. but everyone can see how fair you are in this issue. so be more neutralize if you putting your finger to resolve an issues.

Dude, Gihan's off-the-handle posts were removed with warnings and he hasn't replied. So he has dropped it. Helrazor has dropped it, mini has dropped it, Racersedge has. The Honda community had the last word since they all had a chance to reply. You had the absolute LAST SAY. That is why YOUR POST STANDS. Do you still find it unfair that YOU HAD THE LAST SAY? Now its your turn to drop it. So stop picking fights with me over rights and please just drop it.

And I didn't demand a warning. Its called issuing a fair warning. And I took care to mention this applies to "ANYONE" so its not singling out you or any Honda community person. Applies equally to everyone being disruptive. Baleng thoppi daaganda epa. So just chill and enjoy the pics.

well GC seems u have few personal issues with me so why dnt u talk with me and sort it out ?, like peri said we all droped it now and still u just taking crap, keep the forum cleen and if ya want to sort it out mail me or call me 0755555540,

Sorry bout the multiple posts. Damn slow net connections.... All fixed.

@Peri: appreciate your hard work fixing some of the mayhem in this thread

I know its a thankless job usually, but here's some thanks :)

Look forward to meeting you and everyone at the next AL event :)

@Peri: appreciate your hard work fixing some of the mayhem in this thread

I know its a thankless job usually, but here's some thanks :)

Look forward to meeting you and everyone at the next AL event :)

also for u thanx for taking those awesome pics, we have few pro photographers in AL,

Edited by GihanFX

well GC seems u have few personal issues with me so why dnt u talk with me and sort it out ?, like peri said we all droped it now and still u just taking crap, keep the forum cleen and if ya want to sort it out mail me or call me 0755555540,

Machan Gihan i dont have any personal issue with you. i already dropped from the thread and still you want me to sortout your issue.

With regard to your comment on "i am talking crap" most of the ppl in the forum knows who is talking crap. so lets forget that. and regarding the keep forum clean, i agree it should keep clean. but who startted filth on this forum? you or me?

Machan peri dont take this sentence as filth. coz i couldnt resisit without mentioning this story

" After when a cat sh!t on a rock, then only cat realize that it should covered when getting smelled. but as it was done on the rock. there is nothing to covered up"

as peri says enjoy with pics. absolutely. you know peri i did a photo shoot too at that night. hope you remember. Ha Ha Ha

hay nice pics Saturn & Ash !!!! Tx for uploading them

Tnx.

Wonderful photos Ash!

thanks for sharing them with us

Your pics are absolutely marvelous. Saw you walking all around the venue and was so dedicated to your photography. Didn’t want to bother you. Anyway, thanks for the comment mate.

Thanks for the pics Ash :) I like your points of view

Have the high res copies with me. Will Surrender them for your SSS badges. :rolleyes:

No ash you are not a ricer :angry-smiley-024: . You runs a 2.0l super car . Ha Ha Ha.

Dont get caught to me again at the same filling station. You know where right ? :rolleyes:

I am not taking anything personal or dead serious but i wrote what i have. anyway thought of not to reply for anything now onwards otherthan someone like you kicked me up :angry-smiley-048:

2.0L supercar??? Good one mate… :angry-smiley-048: Actually was referring to my 200SX SE-R. (NO Peri, it was not GT-R… a SE-R badged only). After that, the ricer boy in me eventually died, may be too old for that.

Glad that everyone seems clam down now.

& thanx Ripper...

as peri says enjoy with pics. absolutely. you know peri i did a photo shoot too at that night. hope you remember. Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, and would like to see that too. Didn't wanna be rude and take my own at that time.

2.0L supercar??? Good one mate… :angry-smiley-048: Actually was referring to my 200SX SE-R. (NO Peri, it was not GT-R… a SE-R badged only). After that, the ricer boy in me eventually died, may be too old for that.

Glad that everyone seems clam down now.

[

Machan these days its hard to find supercars and copies of supercars. You remember sometime back you & me talking about red skyline converted to a Lucino . Ha Ha Ha.

machan look at this car shown up at ignite. thumbsup for the guy who did the hard job.

80930055.jpg

41211684.jpg

Yeah, and would like to see that too. Didn't wanna be rude and take my own at that time.

Were your one in the two i took for photographs? I thought you were focusing the one that you chat most of the times. so what i did was i choose the second option which is this two.

let me share some of them with you

30007654.jpg

48897263.jpg

82486261.jpg

Edited by Grand Civic