• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i woulda liked this to be an all access party without restrictions,but i do understand the complications in organizing such a thing...

and i woulda loved to display my baby for the first time ever in public,i mean me and supra's cars would have attracted a whole new crowd to this event(my circle of classic enthusiasts alone would have easily exceeded 45 tickets)....but as this madzs' show we must respect his decision...but it would have been nice if he rejected our offer atleast with a reply.

having said that we should all be glad madz and AL took to organize this event and i will deffa attend...

ai ai sahodaraya - jela da? :P

:lol:

not at all macho.....i put that bouncing red smiley to show my enthusiasm for the prospect of seeing the Z on display...

personally i woulda liked this to be an all access party without restrictions,but i do understand the complications in organizing such a thing...

and i woulda loved to display my baby for the first time ever in public,i mean me and supra's cars would have attracted a whole new crowd to this event(my circle of classic enthusiasts alone would have easily exceeded 45 tickets)....but as this madzs' show we must respect his decision...but it would have been nice if he rejected our offer atleast with a reply.

having said that we should all be glad madz and AL took to organize this event and i will deffa attend...

Actually Razor, i dont think Madz noticed the question we posed, since he logged on quite sometime after we posted it..... must also be quite busy with Jr too i guess... anyway, we can always check and see, could always make a last minute decision to take them eh? :)

Actually Razor, i dont think Madz noticed the question we posed, since he logged on quite sometime after we posted it..... must also be quite busy with Jr too i guess... anyway, we can always check and see, could always make a last minute decision to take them eh? :)

not for me macho...as you know mines in wenna and i needed atleast a few days notice to bring it down...anyways no worries lets have a wicked time this sunday,cant wait to see the mean machines all together...ado let's plan out the whole day ok dude ;)

madz..wht wd b the gen set up?? cars get in ? whts the parking plan?? ext ext..can u breef pls..n is the competitions happeninig like last times??

now thatz d word i want madz..i got abt 20 competition forms alredy filled will gv arnd 5pm to u..so how does the parking arrangements..how many cars per club?

couple quick pics.. (will upload more as I process them..)

crw976k7.jpg

crw9593.jpg

crw9606.jpg

crw9613.jpg

crw9663.jpg

crw9671a.jpg

crw9781b.jpg

crw9742.jpg

crw9839b2.jpg

I did tell her I'd get her a copy of this photo but I forgot to get her contact data.. so if anyone @ autolanka knows.. let me know

ps: @Gihan.. I have more pix of your car (at least..I think I got the right car).. will post them here soon thanks

Edited by Saturn

I did tell her I'd get her a copy of this photo but I forgot to get her contact data.. so if anyone @ autolanka knows.. let me know

ps: @Gihan.. I have more pix of your car (at least..I think I got the right car).. will post them here soon thanks

thanx for taking those nice pics machan, btw if anyone has her contact details let me knw too :unsure:

Autolanka.com E-Magazine & Celeste Event Planning & Management (Pvt) would like to thank all the guys who helped us to make the Ig'Night' a success...we couldn’t have done it without you guys!!

Special thanks goes to Honda Club, NISMO club, Mazda Ford Owners Club and other private car owners for accepting our invitation and showing up their rides on time.

Further I would like to thank Adv#nce Car Audio and AutoMiraj for sponsoring the event and Real Radio, Sunday Times , Art TV and Elakiri.com for providing us media coverage.

The full credit should go to Kusal and his Team mates from Celeste Event Planning & Management (Pvt) who handed almost everything on this event.

Hope you guys enjoyed the evening and had a great time with all the modified cars, music n babes !!

Here are some random pics of the competition winners rides of Ig’Night..will upload the rest to AL gallery soon!

68703975.jpg

37914430.jpg

62862371.jpg

19053514.jpg

Errr, damn Madz. I know the point of them wearing the shorts was to show off the legs, but this is just .... :lol:

True.. they musta got bit by mosquitoes in places where mosquitoes normally don't have access..

True.. they musta got bit by mosquitoes in places where mosquitoes normally don't have access..

I think thats just the noise on the P&S macho. Unless you got a closer look in the day light. I only saw them at night so I dunno. And they were nice kids :) No Puss parts, friendly girls.

I think thats just the noise on the P&S macho. Unless you got a closer look in the day light. I only saw them at night so I dunno. And they were nice kids :) No Puss parts, friendly girls.

I agree.. they were quite friendly and posed quite a bit for photos etc..

btw when did you arrive? There was this guy carrying an L lens/camera - taking lots of photos.. wasn't sure if it was you as my eyesight is not that good haha.. guy took a lot of photos.. I was wondering if he was you or someone from Autolanka

for me mr.razick's skyline stole the show hands down...that thing is a effin monster :o

oh and the lone del sol in the dark far corner was nice as well :D

btw saturn,we saw you busy with the camera,but didnt get a chance to say hi :(

I agree.. they were quite friendly and posed quite a bit for photos etc..

btw when did you arrive? There was this guy carrying an L lens/camera - taking lots of photos.. wasn't sure if it was you as my eyesight is not that good haha.. guy took a lot of photos.. I was wondering if he was you or someone from Autolanka

That was Chamil, he was hired by Celeste. I got there at 7. I was attending my grandma's cremation so I got late. I don't have an L yet :) Thats a 70-200mm 2.8L and a 40D.

for me mr.razick's skyline stole the show hands down...that thing is a effin monster :o

yeah, Riyaz sky look awesome, he could have easily won for best engine setup, very nice car

Edited by GihanFX

That was Chamil, he was hired by Celeste. I got there at 7. I was attending my grandma's cremation so I got late. I don't have an L yet :) Thats a 70-200mm 2.8L and a 40D.

wow.. I thought he was you! he does resemble you somewhat :o

I think he had the IS version as he kept firing away when light got low.

I wonder what his photos were like. Hope he got good ones

ps: My sincere condolences re: your grandma :(

oh and the lone del sol in the dark far corner was nice as well :D

btw saturn,we saw you busy with the camera,but didnt get a chance to say hi :(

hey dude :) BTW which car is mr. Razick's skyline? Is it the red one?