• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

Hard to beleive though, GihanFX doing his best to forget his all funny ricing did with Hyundai Accent sometime back.

Also, as long as the impressa behaved bad on the event is not you, why you commenting on unknown facts?

Im sure Gihan was just kiddin...or is it...?

Machan...thought Gihan respect Hondas..and Honda community...

MINIACE

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True!!! but he've learned and grown up and is a proper street devil now! shouldn't we be happy for his improvement? i my self cant do that much (as for yet) own such a fast car, altho i would dead luv to :rolleyes:

Machan i agree 100% with you. Though i driven most latest much fast cars than to his , i still respect on his improvements and developments. Truly he know how i commented on his developments at last G2G at marine drive.

But, havings a superfast car and behaving on the road is not all for someone to get respected. You will not get respected if you don't respect others. its same what happened here. Grownup people should understand this. specially before commenting on others people.

I woulda said the CR-X was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CR-X but fair nuff. Always thought it was a Civic Del Sol. Interestingly he has a civic badge too, in addition to the CR-X del Sol logo. Confusion.

That article says this

In 1992, Honda replaced the CR-X with a new, Targa topped, Civic-based model called the Honda Civic del Sol, otherwise known as simply the Honda del Sol. The del Sol was also badged as the CR-X del Sol in some markets, and known as simply the CR-X in others. It is because of this that the del Sol is generally considered the "3rd Generation CR-X" among enthusiasts, although it was arguably a very different car and Honda had seemingly quite different design goals when they built it

the del sol IS a CRX peri

I dunno man,

The Honda Civic CRX del Sol was a 2-seater front-engined, front wheel drive, targa top convertible manufactured by Honda in the 1990s. Based on the Civic platform, the Del Sol was the successor to the popular Honda CR-X.

Very confusing. Seems a successor model, but based on a different platform.

hey dude...i hate ricers as much as the next guy BUT i am still a very proud honda owner...generalizing all misbehavior toward one make just shows your lack of respect and intelligence...so please reserve these kinds of comments to other forums with your mentality.

Come now.. GFX is kidding.. see the smiley :)

Back on topic.. where are the photos?.. there were lots of people with cameras there.. come on people.. post some here :)

Edited by Saturn

I only respect people like Tiiwanka, Zakies TIC gang, etc, those people manage to beat 2L cars with their hondas, those people were tru die hard honda boys and they never riced up their cars

for the rest, with big bodky kits, neons etc those are Ricers

bro who u respect or not is yo personal view.. but even i dnt like that quote u mentioned of a x honda owner n i was amaized why a guy like u put a thing like that. so i owned sti n few hondas now so u r putting me to that ricer group too??? we had a good event n madz knows how the honda club people do their part from selling of tickets to gathering of cars..so this is unnessesery stuff for the honda club

**(I only respect people like Tiiwanka, Zakies TIC gang, etc, those people manage to beat 2L cars with their hondas, those people were tru die hard honda boys and they never riced up their cars

for the rest, with big bodky kits, neons etc those are Ricers)**

+we also on the same place respect people like fuzzo,manish,imdad mario,ravi, ext those people manage to show the true class of subaru @ any location wether greenpath ,ekala or where ever,those people were tru die hard subaru boys n they never rice up there cars or barks!!!!!!! they only shows their true talent n skills than saying i run there, i run here n ask that guy ask this guy.. goosh no body has seen this " i " run anywhere

for the rest of subarus with big bodykits,neons etc im not gonna call them ricers cos they got every right 2 do what ever they like to their car...

we all do respect every one in this motor sports field n as on behalf of honda club people i like to say we respect every brand n every one drives them.. also @ ig nite the big bodykits,neons,fancy coloured hondas won major croud attraction n won most of the prices too..

there is a very good motor luving comunity gathered up around autolanka n personally likes n respects every member of it as we all are friends now so talking to one AL member by another using 3rd class "f' language is a very bad behavior in a public forum..

Edited by RACERSEDGE

bro who u respect or not is yo personal view.. but even i dnt like that quote u mentioned of a x honda owner n i was amaized why a guy like u put a thing like that. so i owned sti n few hondas now so u r putting me to that ricer group too??? we had a good event n madz knows how the honda club people do their part from selling of tickets to gathering of cars..so this is unnessesery stuff for the honda club

With regard to Gihan's comment, there are things people like and people dont like. if you dont like to see bodikits, neons you have your own right to close your eyes or turn your head to another side. If its loud exhaust in a non performance car you can close your ears to not hear. This is what most of old uncle's do as they jellous about.

but what is your personal dislikes commenting in public pointing some communities is not ethical. rather annoyed.

With regard to Gihan's comment, there are things people like and people dont like. if you dont like to see bodikits, neons you have your own right to close your eyes or turn your head to another side. If its loud exhaust in a non performance car you can close your ears to not hear. This is what most of old uncle's do as they jellous about.

but what is your personal dislikes commenting in public pointing some communities is not ethical. rather annoyed.

Hi Guys long time no see... I just couldn't bare looking at this post and not saying anything... well I guess some never grow up...

OK, ppl, this is getting too hot and personal. And its hard to log in from work all the time. So everyone take a break and reflect. Keep the personal attacks off the forum, hey? Personally, what I saw of the guy trying donuts in the scooby was he was bloody young, and must have thought it was a good op to show off for his friends. Its a bad idea anyway, coz when its an audience who knows about cars, they already know what cars can do.

so call it peace, enjoy the pics and hope you enjoyed the show. I think it went well enough that we can have a next time, take some lessons and make it even better the next time. So lets keep it constructive and then everyone can have more fun.

Hi Guys long time no see... I just couldn't bare looking at this post and not saying anything... well I guess some never grow up...

Hey Dragster! long time no see, but we see u driving around in yet another civic! :rolleyes:

Something for rice/non-rice everyone to smile.

I hope madz will not get angry with me. spy camera got captured this i beleive.

80492120.jpg

:jumping-smiley-013: wow nice name tag 4 a good hatch back <_<

hey mate good to hav u bro

OK, ppl, this is getting too hot and personal.

thanks Peri, things got a bit odd there!

back on topic... here are a few more pix..

3632317764_7ed3881931_o.jpg

3632317766_1027df6a9c_o.jpg

3632317768_e9e0e393ae_o.jpg

damn, forgot polarizer for last :(

Edited by Saturn

Something for rice/non-rice everyone to smile.

I hope madz will not get angry with me. spy camera got captured this i beleive.

80492120.jpg

at least she's making good use of my AL number plate idea ...haha anyway nice spy shot Grand Civic :)

hay welcome back draggy boy.. :)