• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Bmw E46 Collection (1/18 Scale..lol)

rangerover

Well i wish i had the opportunity to show a collection of 1/1 scale e46 cars i own. Unfortunately these are 1/18 scale models. I have always wanted to buy a 3 series BMW E46 (petrol version). But have been warned of severe maintanance cost associated with the vehicle. Is this true? if so i will have to stick to my 2004 Toyota allion, which is such a convineant car to own

Any ways here are the pics. The sliver with the amber indicator lights and the metalic grey one are 318i's. The silver one with clear indicator lights is the 330i Sports package and the black one is the 328i. Any one who is into this hobby to the extent of me would know that the 330i and the grey 318i are the hardest to find. spend almost 16,000 LKR including shipping for each

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

Cool stuff dude. What manufacturer?

Its a manufacturer called UT models. It was taken over by another popular model company called Autoart in year 2001 and shut down. They were years ahead of other manufacturers during their time. All these models were dealer editions. So they come in special boxes!

awwww they be beauties machang...........I have a small collection of 1/18 's as well but having two kids

and collecting expensive model cars isn't easy he he. Especially if the kids are now able to reach them *sigh*

Here's a site which you might going thru.......

http://118gallery.com/

Edited by SHAI

ya it can be a very eexpensive hobby! especially when u look for accurate detailing in models. Im hoping to finish collecting all models i want to before the kids or for that matter wife comes in to the picture! there onwards it would be a painstakingly slow collection growth :rolleyes:

ya it can be a very eexpensive hobby! especially when u look for accurate detailing in models. Im hoping to finish collecting all models i want to before the kids or for that matter wife comes in to the picture! there onwards it would be a painstakingly slow collection growth :rolleyes:

LOL...Yeah but it does help if you have a wife like mine who encourages me to do it and only yells at me a little when I don't clean em :rolleyes:

However getting them here isn't easy like it used to be.....planet 99 has closed down, Odel stocks are very minimal...but I heard that if you contact an importer called

pee bee marketing you can get access to a warehouse full.........no contact number tho...will see if I can get it and post.

Makes life easir than importing direct....

yeah Peebee was the suppliers to planet 99 too... i remember their contact number being on the boxes of the scale models they sold.. good thing i dont throw away the boxes :D

let me check it out and let you know...

this might be what your looking for...

Pee Bee Management Services Ltd.

No. 35, U.D.A. Industrial Estate,

Katuwana Road, Homagama.

Sri Lanka.

Tel : +94 11 2855492, 2892031, 2892032

Fax : +94 11 2832033

• 5 weeks later...
this might be what your looking for...

Pee Bee Management Services Ltd.

No. 35, U.D.A. Industrial Estate,

Katuwana Road, Homagama.

Sri Lanka.

Tel : +94 11 2855492, 2892031, 2892032

Fax : +94 11 2832033

Isnt pee bee marketing the agent for maistos?? in my opinion maistos are good only if there is no alternative in the better brands. For me most maistos look like meer toys. However said that i have few recent maistos with decent moulding and details. mY PREFERED options are Autoarts (Pricey but are true beauties), Kyoshos and Minichamps. In addition i buy from some chinese companies who are OEMs for all the big brands, and produce amazing JDM models

Yes i buy off ebay, because all the latest autoarts and other major brands are not available here. I wish they did the sedan road car of your e46 WTCC (Facelift). I c that u r missing the side mirror on the right, is it by any chance the model which was up for sale at odel (epsi)??

Yes i buy off ebay, because all the latest autoarts and other major brands are not available here. I wish they did the sedan road car of your e46 WTCC (Facelift). I c that u r missing the side mirror on the right, is it by any chance the model which was up for sale at odel (epsi)??

Yep it was the one at Odel....I noticed it before buying and found out that they had loss the side mirror.

It was priced at 6k and managed to get it for less because of the damage. I tried replacing both mirrors with another broken model....but it was a bad idea....so didn't go through it!!