• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Beginning Of The End For Fp?

Ripper

Had a small mishap and lost a wing mirror... got my insurance folks, FP in on it and thought nothing much would have changed after the government takeover...

all are ok so far except for a tiny little thing that i was really happy about over the years...their 24/7 customer service center in union place is now only open till 5pm :unsure:

with our busy schedules that center was a real godsend but no more...

i hope the "downgrades" will be only that but something tells me that slic will go back to it's dark days... :(

quite shockingly their competitors are not taking advantage of the situ... :(

I was part of the team that built FP as a brand...i hope the government folks wont kill it.... :(

Hey, thanks for the heads-up.. I have been with FP for 3 years now (both my cars) n one is expiring in July.. wondering if I should switch.. also, any news on the continuation of F|o|r|m|u|l|a W|o|r|l|d...?

Hey, thanks for the heads-up.. I have been with FP for 3 years now (both my cars) n one is expiring in July.. wondering if I should switch.. also, any news on the continuation of F|o|r|m|u|l|a W|o|r|l|d...?

well except for the 24/7 thing being off at the union place customer center so far all have been ok... but it sure is a worrying sign :(

the hitch for us is that there aren't that many good alternates to switch to... :(

on FW... the land FW is on belongs to the distilleries i think... might be of some issues in the future... i anyway didn't qualify for that cos my car YOM in 93... besides the waiting list to get in there is just too long... Last year when i had some what of a larger collision with bills running for 60k...FP was really good...

i doubt that this will be the case though cos already they've taken a step back...

Jana sucks.

I've only heard that the other comparable insurer to FP is Eagle.

Yup, I'd also say go with eagle... been with them for 2 years now and they really are quite good, service levels are high and premiums tend to be among the lowest of the lot...

also, ive heard that Am#na Tak#ful are also now doing a decent job

Often it seems the little guy (comparatively) in the business is the one that will go the extra mile for the customer in order to retain him/her, i've noticed this with eagle...

sad story. didn't expect things to go downhill this soon. wait till politico's start giving jobs in SLIC to their henchmen. ripper got a point about other two major competitors going through a rough patch too. good time to minnows to step up the game.