• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mud Hole Near Parliment

Malinda_um

Do any of you guys goto the mud hole near Parliament? This is the road that goes behind the parliament. There is a large area full off water and mud. Not many people seem to go there. Been going there for the last few weeks... Its large area and boys play cricket and all in the dry part but there is huge muddy area.

Do any of you guys goto the mud hole near Parliament? This is the road that goes behind the parliament. There is a large area full off water and mud. Not many people seem to go there. Been going there for the last few weeks... Its large area and boys play cricket and all in the dry part but there is huge muddy area.

4X4 allow to run there ?

No no not complaining about the condition of a road. Just commenting on a place where you can take your 4x4 for a bit of mud fun...

After the over night rain... looks very very muddy today.

Does anyone know any other places close by for a bit of 4x4 fun?

No no not complaining about the condition of a road. Just commenting on a place where you can take your 4x4 for a bit of mud fun...

After the over night rain... looks very very muddy today.

Does anyone know any other places close by for a bit of 4x4 fun?

If going next weekend lemme know and I will join you....

But it used to be a serious 4x4 place - meaning you need to go prepared if you get stuck...winches et all.......

Not seen the guys for a long time though......

Are you ref: to the one at madapatha road or the one at Japan friendship road? The latter has been closed off for security reasons, the other place is ok but residence are the problem.

Why not make a trip to Thulhiriya next weekend for the 4x4 Jamboree 2009, you can put a novice entry. Try your luck out man..

Cheers

Thanks Cruiserhead.

I'm talking about the one on Janpan friendship road. You can see the back / side of parliament from the ground. The place is not closed off. Its only closed off during the parliament days.

I don't think Thulhiriya is a real option since I don't have all the equipment necessary. Still looking for a reasonably priced snorkel.

Thanks for the info.

Machan malinda,

r u going on saturday or sunday???????? pls let me kw,i would like to join with u guys,i dont have a winch too mine is Delica P25 4x4 hope i cn have fun :rolleyes:

cn u give me da correct location, and hw a b da cops :ninja: ??????

thnx

JC

so is this the place where our beloved MP's get so much mud to throw at each other in the Parliament? :)

so is this the place where our beloved MP's get so much mud to throw at each other in the Parliament? :)

lol Probably!! I bet they stop on the way and get their body guards to fill up sili-sili bags full of the stuff...That's probably why they all drive SUV's, to get to the 'good' mud towards the center :D

• 2 months later...

i think the mud hole next to baddagana football federation ground is much better than the mud next to parliaments new japan friendship road, but in baddagana dnt go there if ur nt sure ur jeep cn go, mud tires are essential n wrkin 4 wheel, cz there are sum mud holes deep as much as 3 to 4 feet there are sum even deeper than that, hvnt seen any1 crossing the whole thing there

i think the mud hole next to baddagana football federation ground is much better than the mud next to parliaments new japan friendship road, but in baddagana dnt go there if ur nt sure ur jeep cn go, mud tires are essential n wrkin 4 wheel, cz there are sum mud holes deep as much as 3 to 4 feet there are sum even deeper than that, hvnt seen any1 crossing the whole thing there

let us know if you plan any action there...

let us know if you plan any action there...

hy we usually dnt plan these thing we just think n go, so if u ppl like to cum tl us knw the time n when we'll be there defa,

bt dnt go there alone, we were there n made the holes much bigger, so dnt go with out knowing, i dnt mind u ppl go with out us, before u go do the inspection,

if Im there I'll tell where to go n where nt to, cz sum places are impossible, not even the simex tyre n would to gt you through, if ur planning to cum i'll be glad to 2 be there, we usually cum there at least one a week, always inspect before you go that wt i say, now the holes are deeper than they used to be cz of us :) so use extreme caution