• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help

roshanal

Hi Guys,

I want 2 buy a vehicle around 1.5m. I got 3 options now. pl help me to choose the perfect option.

Vehicle name Year Reg. No Price eng. capacity

Proton Gen 2 2006 KF-XXXX 1.5M 1600cc auto

Nissan Vannett

( Diesel Coverted ) 2000 JQ- XXXX 1.5M Auto

Nissan Rasheen ( SUV) 1996 GN- XXXX 1.4M 1500cc Manual

Waiting for a quick response .

Cheers

Edited by roshanal

having a diesel vehicle in the list really complicate stuff.

if you are concerned about reselling (and you should be) i'll pick one of the japanies makes.

if you travel a lot and want to minimize the fuel bill, obviously pick the diesel option

if you are concerned about the looks/image you have a choice between the two petrol ones

sorry for not giving an exact answer but i think you need to list your priorities and then way your options

Gen2s are going at 1.5m? Damn thats some depreciation... Thats down more than 1.0m on the buying brand new price back then.

Quite strange really isnt it, They are quite decent cars as far as ive heard, with no major issues.... The good old misconception at work again apparently.

as to the Topic... dude, three totally different choices at work here! Your choosing between a Car, a Van and a pseudo SUV....

If you want advice to help you pick, it would be great if you can tell us a little more about whats important to you in the vehicle you are looking for.

Also, IMO i would avoid the rasheen, its pretty rare here and virtually unknown, so you might have a tough time reselling it. The proton will probably be tough too, but since there are quite a few around it probably might be a little bit easier than a rasheen.

On the other hand the Diesel Vanette will be the simplest of the three to get rid of should you need to do so in a hurry!