• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek34 Virs Or Ek3 98 Model

Ek3

1 Virs is a 2000 Model1 97k on the clock.It has some issues like Faded lights,Bubbles in the paint,needs a tuneup,Broken ac vents.... The owner is asking for 1750000.....Is it worth????

2 much with that conditions get a good vi

2 day i went 2 c another ViRS.Hez asking for 20 lakz...Silver colour,company maintained,no issues,86k on the clock,H number,AUTO is it too much?????

Is the maintenance of a VIRS expensive???

Edited by Ek3

What is the Function of S1 and S2 modes On the Virs???

20 is again too much though the condition is good. try to get a good condition VI. the max you would pay is 17.

I think of buyin a Honda Ek3

2 day i went to c 5 cars and found 2 Virs versions and 3 Ek3s.

I think of buyin a RS from 1 of two Rs

What r u r Opinions

Hi have you come across any rear crystal light EK3 Vi with manual gear box. What is the price range?

Edited by MkX

my gb vi got rare christals plus its a aspcl edition with lsd gearbox,spoon trottle plus many extras with zakies ecu. n its v fast too

price range of vi wd be1.4mn-1.7mn from 300 to english plates..vi is lot diff than exi in many fetures

Edited by RACERSEDGE

Whatz da function of S1 and S2 modez???

both are sport modes on the CVT gear box. S2 enables the engine to rev all the way upto the 7K-ish red line.S1 is the less aggressive mode with lower revs. This feature comes mostly in the ViRS rather than the Vi/Vti's

Guys..Aren't there any manual viRSs?? Are they having low market value than CVT?? what is the reasonable price tag for viRS in good condition??

there are manual virs. my friend has a one Gcxxxx he got it for 1.8m. its in good condition.

there are manual virs. my friend has a one Gcxxxx he got it for 1.8m. its in good condition.

Thanks mate..

Can anyone pls explain wht r da advantages of viRS over 99/00 vi..We cn get factory fitted lip kit , alloys , all 4 disc brakes..Other than that ??

Thanks mate..

Can anyone pls explain wht r da advantages of viRS over 99/00 vi..We cn get factory fitted lip kit , alloys , all 4 disc brakes..Other than that ??

auto virs got better acceleration at s1 and s2 modes than a VI ,and virs got original spoiler

Edited by VPJ

Thanks mate..

Some suspension components are also different I guess....