• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

yeah n many ppl hate to go to jayela, specially me :angry-smiley-048: , n nigel told me they r goin to drag in attidiya rd ( \

yeah i'm not a fan to going al the way to jaela either but it's better than goign to GP and then cops coming and people all returning to pila .... atleat this way we get to see a few drags...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i'm not a fan to going al the way to jaela either but it's better than goign to GP and then cops coming and people all returning to pila .... atleat this way we get to see a few drags...

yeah jaela rd is very dangerous cus all the cars n vans goin to the airport n coming back, so some dont like to take risks.

no machan we did race at attidiya anyway i dont think cops r checking these forums, are they getting any rewards for stoping drags ? bt i think if they alow us to drag at greenpath its good for theem n for us otherwise ppl race everyware,

They might not get any rewards, but it IS illegal, so they can at least get u for speeding, and noise.... Well Chang can fill u in on what u can get copped for :alc: So they get some revenue from the bust. Then they can go to the press and say, "look, we are doing something, and not just sitting on our asses drinking tea all day." They have things to gain and nothing to loose, unless some politican comes with us and they think they gonna get transfered to Jaffna :angry-smiley-048:

Ok guys... here are some of the pics of the drags... the rest Madz will post them...

Carina GT vs EK ( Quick Silver )

there were two racers and both racers were won by Shamil... good going dude... and I must say that this saturday was rocking... great night

dsc003016ah.th.jpg

dsc003020cm.th.jpg

seriously,

guys, arent you guys worried that if some cop stumbles upon this thread, it might end up not so fun for some of you racers..

Why cant people realize this and shut up??!! It's not the Cops who will check the tread it other as******s who check these threads and pass the info on to the cops.. It has happened before.

seriously,

guys, arent you guys worried that if some cop stumbles upon this thread, it might end up not so fun for some of you racers..

and what do you think they can do ? even last saturday at the location... the cops gate crashed, and me and a couple of my friends were the last to come off... one guy called us but we came of as if we didnt really bother and the guy was so pissed... he he.. what can they do ? we aint doing anything wrong... ha ha

Why cant people realize this and shut up??!! It's not the Cops who will check the tread it other as******s who check these threads and pass the info on to the cops.. It has happened before.

cops sure not goin to check this...besides if they really wantd to wreck the situ there r worse things they cud do but i dnt want to mention it on the forums cos sum j***a$$ wud spill it to them

but chang didnt fixed nos kit to carina gt n quicksilver cant beat chang car so anyway he cant beat chang/nirosh or nigel so no fight

hm world war III

Hi dude! what’s up with you? you may not like shamel or what ever.

But I think you should talk some sense man, how the hell can you put shamel’s car up against chang, nirosh or nigel. Your looking at about 50 to 80bhp more on those cars, also its not that on paper shamel's car is faster than the GT right, so thats why this win means a lot dude.

But I think you should talk some sense man, how the hell can you put shamel’s car up against chang, nirosh or nigel. Your looking at about 50 to 80bhp more on those cars, also its not that on paper shamel's car is faster than the GT right, so thats why this win means a lot dude.

true...

And what exactly did this Hulk do/was done to him? Whoever Hulk is, he's still active on the forum, I came across Hulks name on a post and clicked, it says last active on Sunday afternoon at 1 or sumthing.

Alright I know the answer to that one now

Whoa, how much was that man paid? if so.. lol..
Whoa, how much was that man paid? if so.. lol..

:P:P That man is Mr. Fernandopulle.. A respectable aristocratic Gent from the Colombo 3 area. Well known among the ladies for his Ballroom dancing ablity. He was last seen at the commons coffee shop using his WiFi enabled laptop, posting on AutoLanka.

:P:P That man is Mr. Fernandopulle.. A respectable aristocratic Gent from the Colombo 3 area. Well known among the ladies for his Ballroom dancing ablity. He was last seen at the commons coffee shop using his WiFi enabled laptop, posting on AutoLanka.

wicked ... :P

by the way... there was this one black eg8 that kicked ass...

yes' first owner is nishad -> Ashan -> nirosh -> wikum nw Ravi, n i drove it, its a good car bt as i know now it's chipped

Who is Nilantha? And where is his garage. Does anyone know hoe much the conversion cost Nirosh

nilantha is the guys who modify javid's , mark n nirosh cars n he is an expert

i dont have any problem with anyone, bt if u ask everyone u get one answer ( panditaya ) thats why i said dont ask me cus i dont no why ppl call him panditaya, cus when he race with the carina gt everyone expected carina to win but shamil won cus his car is better

shamil got more hp than the carina gt otherwise how could he beat the carina, n i did not compare his car to chang's n others cars bt if any of those guys challange u, wut u gona do ?, Go HOME ? look can u remember the race between nirosh's sir n the evo 6 , n if u own the sir n guy challange u to race with his evo 6 wut u gona do ? bt nirosh accepted it n he won , drags r for fun not to gain reputation

Too bad da cops showed up, but a good night's drag it was. Thanx to all da guys and their Civics which showed up, good support! Mr FX I dont think I know u, and I dont think u know me either, so if u've got a prob with me come sort it out straight man, from what u've written I guess its u that aint likeable man! get real! Oh and my car is not fully done up for ur info, u aint seen shit yet man!

Mr Dominator I think u just nailed it, but I feel that Chang was unnecessarily dragged into this scene, as I said earlier lets just put a lid on this. And Chang Im not dominator, we wud like to know as well, so let us in on it if u do, with proof dat is.

Hey 'Whatsup' machang, hows it goin?:-))

shamil got more hp than the carina gt otherwise how could he beat the carina

why the Honda is light weight? anyway a race is a race, can't take anything away from a winner...

the Honda must have had less hp than the GT, otherwise the lead would have been even greater!!!

a SOHC taking down a mighty GT is something any SOHC owner can be proud of[despite da GT is not as modified as the SOHC]

Too bad da cops showed up, but a good night's drag it was. Thanx to all da guys and their Civics which showed up, good support! Mr FX I dont think I know u, and I dont think u know me either, so if u've got a prob with me come sort it out straight man, from what u've written I guess its u that aint likeable man! get real! Oh and my car is not fully done up for ur info, u aint seen shit yet man!

Mr Dominator I think u just nailed it, but I feel that Chang was unnecessarily dragged into this scene, as I said earlier lets just put a lid on this. And Chang Im not dominator, we wud like to know as well, so let us in on it if u do, with proof dat is.

Hey 'Whatsup' machang, hows it goin?:-))

Hey Quick_Silver congratulations buddy, good spirit getting that SOHC to move fast? you have proved your self well.

one tip i want to give you, that F* shit is just not worth attending to...