• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

Yeah i own a hyundai Accent wit evo kit n i live in attidiya , every one know that, n i dont care any bugger, thats me , on 22nd i can show u the car we r goint to modify, but enough is enough we r all in nirosh gang,n we respect him , n we respect some others like dilan, nigle cus those guys did manythings for drags oops Asanka as well, i think u know it, so u told nirosh is a rice boy ,, sad sene so be there on 22nd april 2006 at pila ,, to discuss :huh:

maluwa nahine Kata hinda

Oh by the way dude with out knowing who’s what, just don’t point fingers because then things will get pretty ugly and you don’t want your Hyundia/EVO messed up ya.

so i hope u know eveything about me an my bachground, n wut i did, yeah i like to messup , and ugly things , thats why i saked u to be there at pila on 22nd

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha ha babo! i feel so so so so sorry for you, but that’s the way when the true is spoken.

Oh by the way dude with out knowing who’s what, just don’t point fingers because then things will get pretty ugly and you don’t want your Hyundia/EVO messed up ya.

Keep ur threats out of this forum pls. Gihan has his mail address in the sig, send it direct to him. Play nice if u wanna participate in the forums

Ha ha ha ha ha ha babo! i feel so so so so sorry for you, but that’s the way when the true is spoken.

ya man! that car is some thing else. anyhow if you have a honda and want to make it move, then zakie is the man you should visit. good luck my friend with your project!

Also I think you have got it wrong about who drove the GT that night, if I am wrong here just ignore this part. It wasn’t change, it was his friends car and he him self drove it.

And yes i do agree with you that the best car won that night.

Tnx bro! i have already spoken to Zackie today, only thing is i have to wait till July coz as he suggested I have to convert into Man tranny too to make use of i-Tuned, that means i am 50k short of the budget at da moment.

Yes i wasnt there at the drag scene that day, i must have got it wrong, judging by the posts i thot itz chang who rode da GT. Sorry abt da misinformed comment. :huh:

Yeah i own a hyundai Accent wit evo kit n i live in attidiya , every one know that, n i dont care any bugger, thats me , on 22nd i can show u the car we r goint to modify, but enough is enough we r all in nirosh gang,n we respect him , n we respect some others like dilan, nigle cus those guys did manythings for drags oops Asanka as well, i think u know it, so u told nirosh is a rice boy ,, sad sene so be there on 22nd april 2006 at pila ,, to discuss :huh:

maluwa nahine Kata hinda

so i hope u know eveything about me an my bachground, n wut i did, yeah i like to messup , and ugly things , thats why i saked u to be there at pila on 22nd

Uo uo uo uo i am so scared of you now. Yes I know your background, its where ever you are standing right now, that’s your background, LOSER!

Why don’t you tell me your house address as well so I can send you some flows, which kind do you like? he he he. So my friend you are a gangbanger it seems ya, noti noti…..

Dude I don’t need to see the car that you are going to modify, you modify it and then we will see, OK.

Oh you love mentioning names over and over, you must be having a really big diary to store all those names. Talking about dairies, when did you want me to be at pila…. 22nd ya? let me check my dairy too if I am free on that day, that’s not this coming Saturday its the next, hm hm hm YES I am. So then it’s a date my friend, what time shall we make it? at about 10.30p.m. or do you want to do dinner too?

So to all my friends out there and specially to my two new best friends, PRAVEEN and GIHAN……..

“I WISH YOU ALL A PEACEFUL, PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY SINHALA AND TAMIL NEW YEAR”

Over and out.

Keep ur threats out of this forum pls. Gihan has his mail address in the sig, send it direct to him. Play nice if u wanna participate in the forums

yeah machan my e-mail id is [email protected] n another thing anyone can threaten, but in these public forum its bad , n on 22nd we r at pila so anyone can threaten us ,, OR

yeah 10.30 to 11.00

Tnx bro! i have already spoken to Zackie today, only thing is i have to wait till July coz as he suggested I have to convert into Man tranny too to make use of i-Tuned, that means i am 50k short of the budget at da moment.

Yes i wasnt there at the drag scene that day, i must have got it wrong, judging by the posts i thot itz chang who rode da GT. Sorry abt da misinformed comment. :huh:

Cool dude! zakie is expensive, but it’s all worth it at the end of the day. Because your sure it will be a well done job.

yeah machan my e-mail id is [email protected] n another thing anyone can threaten, but in these public forum its bad , n on 22nd we r at pila so anyone can threaten us ,, OR

yeah 10.30 to 11.00

Oh shit man! one of my girl friends just called and wanted to hook up on the 22nd, so I will finish her and see you at about 11.30p.m. it ok ya? don’t get angry please. I have to satisfy the girls also ya.

Oh shit man! one of my girl friends just called and wanted to hook up on the 22nd, so I will finish her and see you at about 11.30p.m. it ok ya? don’t get angry please. I have to satisfy the girls also ya.

we r there around 10.30 and wating until 1.30 ,, so do u important things then come

can some one tell me why is the "Drags Tonight" thread blocked ? I'm sorry but however I dont agree with blocking that thread though... and I dont see the purpose of blocking it either... as for the last post by KLM, I think he had a point in some of his views... and now as that thread is blocked no one could reply or express their personal views on what KLM had to say... however this is just my 2 cents... and my personal thoughts...

And u wanted to know why the earlier thread was closed down.... :huh:

God Damn! You go out of CMB for a couple and days and you miss so much.

I guess my initial prognosis was right - Old Man Fernandopulle is indeed Da Hulk and decided to reveal himself on Saturday night. Its all good, buddy, you can start posting again. And I'll give you more money from now on.

Props to the CGT and Quicksilver for running as promised. Its only a drag, guys, so lets chill out. We're all friends after all.

It has come to my attention that some people think that I am Dominator. I categorically deny that. Also, Gihan, whatsup and Quicksilver are definitely two different people.

God Damn! You go out of CMB for a couple and days and you miss so much.

I guess my initial prognosis was right - Old Man Fernandopulle is indeed Da Hulk and decided to reveal himself on Saturday night. Its all good, buddy, you can start posting again. And I'll give you more money from now on.

Props to the CGT and Quicksilver for running as promised. Its only a drag, guys, so lets chill out. We're all friends after all.

It has come to my attention that some people think that I am Dominator. I categorically deny that. Also, Gihan, whatsup and Quicksilver are definitely two different people.

we r cool abt quicksilver ( shamil ) anyway we seen him so no prob, but we r so angry with wutsup , anyway nw its useless to talk about him cus we dont know who he is, bt if he is a real man he can come to pila on 22nd april ,, cus many ppl r wating , ( he called nirosh a rice boys, nirosh is so angry ) thats bad man too bad :action-smiley-060::D

And he threaten me in a public forum

petty petty issues...debatin is healthy...threats r a No-No...forum rules buds...kapish? :huh:

hey shaki cant we remove the member n put our names ? like in ur one

K. A. Riyaz <--------------------------- ( member ) ----> our name ??

Group: Moderators

:huh:

What the hell's happening here now! Mr Gihan I would expect you to have some kind of consciousness to figure out that Im not this whatsup guy. I got into this forum to clear out a doubt about a race result which happened two weeks back, it was cleared this week and I have no more to say on this forum, so does Chang and the other guys who were involved. If you are to accuse me of being whatsup I strongly advice you to get your facts straight before you go and create problems with other innocent people! Nirsoh is a cool guy even though I dont know him too well, I think his SiR looks cool, no way I have any relevance to him on this forum, or to you in that regard, so think before you make such stupid assumptions! All of us hang out together, so please avoid creating problems among us! If u have a problem with whatsup, go straight to him and sort it out!

Please make sure you edit your previous postings and take my name off your messages! Or its over to the Administrator to take rightful action against it!

And whatsup, I think u went overboard there man. Zakie is all pissed off with u, my car's conversion was done by zakie, and he tunes my car, so dont give such misleading information in public.

And about what you have said concerning Nirosh, I think it'll be fair if u just made an apology on this site for your actions! You may not want to reveal who you are, but thats not my problem, but atleast have the decency to correct Gihan of his belief that Im not 'whatsup', or I will!!

Guys get a life other than hanging on this forum, atleast stop wasting our time!

What the hell's happening here now! Mr Gihan I would expect you to have some kind of consciousness to figure out that Im not this whatsup guy. I got into this forum to clear out a doubt about a race result which happened two weeks back, it was cleared this week and I have no more to say on this forum, so does Chang and the other guys who were involved. If you are to accuse me of being whatsup I strongly advice you to get your facts straight before you go and create problems with other innocent people! Nirsoh is a cool guy even though I dont know him too well, I think his SiR looks cool, no way I have any relevance to him on this forum, or to you in that regard, so think before you make such stupid assumptions! All of us hang out together, so please avoid creating problems among us! If u have a problem with whatsup, go straight to him and sort it out!

Please make sure you edit your previous postings and take my name off your messages! Or its over to the Administrator to take rightful action against it!

And whatsup, I think u went overboard there man. Zakie is all pissed off with u, my car's conversion was done by zakie, and he tunes my car, so dont give such misleading information in public.

And about what you have said concerning Nirosh, I think it'll be fair if u just made an apology on this site for your actions! You may not want to reveal who you are, but thats not my problem, but atleast have the decency to correct Gihan of his belief that Im not 'whatsup', or I will!!

Guys get a life other than hanging on this forum, atleast stop wasting our time!

Gihans last post says he's cool with u and the only problem is with whatsup, so be cool. Last posts are what counts, not previous ones. Don't get all worked up about old posts with misunderstanings that have been cleared up later.

i suggest whatsup appologise for any remarks he made abt nirosh n gihan ur attitude is threatenin too...u shudnt hav said things abt shamil in the first place cos thats wat triggerd this stupid argument...the topic is this GT-civic race n we ALL know the result...dont go on a tangent abt who hates who...

quick_silver we'r not goin to edit the posts cos i think u'd prefer a public appology from those concernd

we r cool abt quicksilver ( shamil ) anyway we seen him so no prob, but we r so angry with wutsup , anyway nw its useless to talk about him cus we dont know who he is, bt if he is a real man he can come to pila on 22nd april ,, cus many ppl r wating , ( he called nirosh a rice boys, nirosh is so angry ) thats bad man too bad :lol::lol:

Yes machang I think you are absolutely right about that! Gihan has unnecessarily dragged me into this mess, so he shud quite rightly dis-associate me from the same!

Looks like he has. Balls over in whatsup court now.

we r cool abt quicksilver ( shamil ) anyway we seen him so no prob, but we r so angry with wutsup , anyway nw its useless to talk about him cus we dont know who he is, bt if he is a real man he can come to pila on 22nd april ,, cus many ppl r wating , ( he called nirosh a rice boys, nirosh is so angry ) thats bad man too bad :lol::lol:

Whats happening on the 22nd? Everybody keeps talking about the 22nd. Is there some major happening drag going down or something? Are you going to bring your 9 mm and a baseball bat? Where can I get tickets for this showdown?

Whats happening on the 22nd? Everybody keeps talking about the 22nd. Is there some major happening drag going down or something? Are you going to bring your 9 mm and a baseball bat? Where can I get tickets for this showdown?

On the 22nd, we are gonna have a big AL G2G, and peace talks. Bring Cameras! we gonna get down Solheim.

And this is SL. We bring cricket bats to these functions. :lol:

And this is SL. We bring cricket bats to these functions. :lol:

Hell no. The last time a battle raged at Pil it was all baseball bats and Japanese Katana swords.

Ask Stone Cold Crash.n.Burn. He is a major gangbanger and he knows all about that shit. In fact, everybody gathering on the 22nd needs to be wary of Crash's movements. He moves like a hawk, silent and deadly and he can be up in your grill in nanoseconds if you're not careful.

Hell no. The last time a battle raged at Pil it was all baseball bats and Japanese Katana swords.

Ask Stone Cold Crash.n.Burn. He is a major gangbanger and he knows all about that shit. In fact, everybody gathering on the 22nd needs to be wary of Crash's movements. He moves like a hawk, silent and deadly and he can be up in your grill in nanoseconds if you're not careful.

hmmm... heard abt it indeed! USDM baseball bats and JDM Katana swords :lol:

you forgot that he "floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee" :lol: