• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

no need to be alarmd brother...its jus another nite at the shrine...

button cancelld last minute

Really? Button? Thought we were getting Solhiem? Button is way better. Shame he canned... :)

Oh well, I suppose we can look for another celeb?

Prolly attack nyone who comes up and says "whats up?"

"whazzzaaap??" is one of my standard greetings. Don't hit me!!

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solheim steppd down didnt he?so wat gud wud he do in an ethnic crisis at pila?

Well, we aren't having an ethnic crisis. (I don't think Honda fans consist an ethnicity) He coulda tried his hand at another type. We can try EricA Solheim if ur interested. But she aint exactly a celebrity...

Peace talks in which country?! :lol: I'm in if its a free ride! :D OT!

Slave Island :)

From the sounds of it, you'll need the US Marines to keep the peace. f**k Solheim, Iz On Like Donkey Kong.

“WHATSUP” guys?

dam the holidays are over and now for more fun…..

Hey KLM people don’t seem to get your kind of hood talk, so please do some thing about it. By the way I didn’t get the last little too!. Also I don’t think we will need any US Marines, because even if they do step in there is a solution for them to “MALAKA”. He he he.

Guy’s, guy’s, guy’s why get so worked up?

Anyhow, happy at lest now we are sure of a big crowd turn up, not sure if to drag or be dragged he he he.

Hell no peace talks,,, no solhimes, antan bala's n danapala's........................ some ppl want to say whatsup to whatsup.................... wut malaka ?

Hey Hey my friend “WHATSUP!” how’s it hanging?

how was your holidays? did anything productive.

LoL...Here we go...Let the Games Begin...hehehe :action-smiley-060::D :D

Hi 'Andrew_GTR'!

I have heard so much about your car collection dude and would love to see those cars move. So as you have mentioned, if the Drags are on you will bring those mien machines out for us to see ya?

Hi 'Andrew_GTR'!

I have heard so much about your car collection dude and would love to see those cars move. So as you have mentioned, if the Drags are on you will bring those mien machines out for us to see ya?

Yes. If the Drags do go ahead. So u been on this forum for long?

Yes. If the Drags do go ahead. So u been on this forum for long?

Oh that will be some thing not to miss! So hope the drags happen.

I have been here and there, checking out whatsup and whatsnew.

Wish I can actually participant in all this, but money and the time is not on my side dude.

So as I gather you are not in sri lanka now ya? studies

Oh that will be some thing not to miss! So hope the drags happen.

I have been here and there, checking out whatsup and whatsnew.

Wish I can actually participant in all this, but money and the time is not on my side dude.

So as I gather you are not in sri lanka now ya? studies

Yup in the States for Studies...will be back soon though... How do u know shamil so well man? heheh..if u dont mind me asking....

Yup in the States for Studies...will be back soon though... How do u know shamil so well man? heheh..if u dont mind me asking....

Ha ha ha! That’s a good one. What are you trying to suggest here, that shamil is “WHATSUP” ? I thought that it was clear that its not him.

I actually don’t know anyone that well here and just getting to know you all from this forum or you can say I am trying to make friends. Do you want to be my friend?

So what are you studding for? and where in the states?

Ha ha ha! That’s a good one. What are you trying to suggest here, that shamil is “WHATSUP” ? I thought that it was clear that its not him.

I actually don’t know anyone that well here and just getting to know you all from this forum or you can say I am trying to make friends. Do you want to be my friend?

dude this is OT...can u use the personal message feature pls?

Nah dude i wasnt trying to suggest that u were Shamil man... i know Shamil so i wouldnt try to cause a rift there... was curious cos u knew his car quite alot and i thought that u might be one of the guys who hang out there with him so figured that i might know u from pilla but looks like i was wrong... anyways im studyin Political Science and im in NY/NJ...

dude this is OT...can u use the personal message feature pls?

hehehe ok ok Chief...even though half this thread is OT!! LoL....

So can u answer these questions

Ur Name ?

Where do u live ?

Ur vehicle ?

R u coming to Drags ?

did anyone see the drag accident in Turkey or somewhere....

it was on adrag strip.. a car lost control and went off track and killed 2 people or something... looked pretty nasty in the vid they showed in the news

Yup i saw that...they showed it here too...and that was at a Official and Controlled drag strip too...so the blame cant be put on StreetRacers and illegal racing... but the safety measures at the Drags in Turkey were appalling... Somebody shud be fired big time....

Nah dude i wasnt trying to suggest that u were Shamil man... i know Shamil so i wouldnt try to cause a rift there... was curious cos u knew his car quite alot and i thought that u might be one of the guys who hang out there with him so figured that i might know u from pilla but looks like i was wrong... anyways im studyin Political Science and im in NY/NJ...

hehehe ok ok Chief...even though half this thread is OT!! LoL....

OK ok cool! I know what I know from all the gossip that goes around and I will tell you my friend there is some major shit that’s said. And what’s on this forum is nothing, i guess all you guys out there will agree with me!

So that means you also really want to know who I am ya?

Ok then let me reveal my self……

Oh one more thing 'Andrew_GTR' cool city that you are in dude, getting lucky i hope. because i got some friends there and the stories i hear MAN! Anyhow all the best for your studies.