• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Race Results

damn_it

Hey Guys....

Damn_it is right...im a regular autolanka visitor...though this is my first real post...i do enjoy reading everything that goes on in the forums...heck i visit the site around 5-6 times a day....just to check if anything new has happened.....

Anyhooo.....dont intend to hijack the thread...keep up the good work....and i hope to contribute to the forums from now on...since i started... :D

PS. Waddup preveen.... :D

Adoo!!! whazzup nigger!! No wait, thats Andrew. :) I'll take the extra posts of tomorrow morning. Can continue the race results then. Future stuff in the lounge, probably the "post whores" thread.

Now I need to sleep. I still need to figure out my speech for tomorrow too :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adoo!!! whazzup nigger!! No wait, thats Andrew. :D I'll take the extra posts of tomorrow morning. Can continue the race results then. Future stuff in the lounge, probably the "post whores" thread.

Now I need to sleep. I still need to figure out my speech for tomorrow too :)

:P good one mchan..see., i aint a liar..! :P

gud nite guys..its still 10 here..its the :D time..

cheers

Wrong Andrew, Andrew. Nigger was a batch mate of mine. From Prep too Morgoth. Huge black Tamil bugger.

preveen.. pls refrain from using deragotary (sp) words on public forums.. other huge black tamil buggers may take offense to this :D

preveen.. pls refrain from using deragotary (sp) words on public forums.. other huge black tamil buggers may take offense to this :D

I'm sorry dude but that seriously cracked me up :D And nah don't think I remember an Andrew from that batch in Prep cos I was around 6 batches junior :D

More a description than deregotary. well, maybe not a "bugger" in the literal sense. But thats slang. And Nigger is what he calls himself. Trust me, this guy is so black, that when he is walking on the tar road, he disappears. One of the spooky experiences u can experience is when he suddenly comes up at night and shows his teeth. Looks like just eyes and teeth floating in the air.

He had various nigger names. Most famous one was "Australian nigger" :D

welll lets just see what the wiki has to say

Nigger, also spelled niger (obs.), nigor (obs. dial. Eng.), nigre, nigar (Caribbean), niggor (obs. dial.), neger (obs. U.S.), niggur, nigga, niggah, and niggar (obs.), is a derogatory term used to refer to black people. During the period when slavery was practiced worldwide, and in particular by the United States and European countries, and for several decades after Europe and North America prohibited slavery, it was a standard, casual English term for black people and was not an insult or pejorative; it was from the Spanish word Negro, simply meaning black. The word has since become associated with White Supremacy, and Black supremacy, and has taken a more pejorative meaning as time went by, referring to stupidity, laziness and criminality, rendering it a potentially powerful pejorative and abusive term when used by people to describe dark skinned people. Today, some people associate light skinned people who use the term with racists and racist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan and the Aryan Brotherhood. Others associate it with black gangster rap and street culture, where the word is widely used ironically.

Others associate it with black gangster rap and street culture, where the word is widely used ironically.

Ironical is what we are aiming at. Besides, dude wasn't african to be negroid. Indian Tamil. Black as tar. Natural nickname. And trust me, that was one of the polite names he had. :D

Ironical is what we are aiming at. Besides, dude wasn't african to be negroid. Indian Tamil. Black as tar. Natural nickname. And trust me, that was one of the polite names he had. :D

Besides, he used to even sign his emails

- Da Nigga.

Nigger, also spelled niger (obs.), nigor (obs. dial. Eng.), nigre, nigar (Caribbean), niggor (obs. dial.), neger (obs. U.S.), niggur, nigga, niggah, and niggar (obs.), is a derogatory term used to refer to black people. During the period when slavery was practiced worldwide, and in particular by the United States and European countries, and for several decades after Europe and North America prohibited slavery, it was a standard, casual English term for black people and was not an insult or pejorative; it was from the Spanish word Negro, simply meaning black. The word has since become associated with White Supremacy, and Black supremacy, and has taken a more pejorative meaning as time went by, referring to stupidity, laziness and criminality, rendering it a potentially powerful pejorative and abusive term when used by people to describe dark skinned people. Today, some people associate light skinned people who use the term with racists and racist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan and the Aryan Brotherhood. Others associate it with black gangster rap and street culture, where the word is widely used ironically.

One can't win againt Pericles with "English"... he should have gotten into Law or politics than being a code ******[now ******* is suppose to be offensive and descriminatory too]

One can't win againt Pericles with "English"... he should have gotten into Law or politics than being a code ******[now ******* is suppose to be offensive and descriminatory too]

Thank you. I don't like politics. Dirty game that.

And I have no idea what u posted that was supposed to be offensive, coz its censored, and I can't come up with anything to fit. (I aint trying real hard) Also, I don't code. I'm not in developement. Support Div handles client liasons.

Got ur back on this one preveen....the dude was so black..he would make a panthar jealous...:P good bugger though...

Thank you. Good to have back up.

And if boys don't belive me ....

resizeof20040927andrewsgoingaw.th.jpg

Thank you. I don't like politics. Dirty game that.

And I have no idea what u posted that was supposed to be offensive, coz its censored, and I can't come up with anything to fit. (I aint trying real hard) Also, I don't code. I'm not in developement. Support Div handles client liasons.

Thank you. Good to have back up.

Yeah now i realise, if you were a code monkey you wouldn't have had the time to do all that much of postings!!!

you mean you negotiate wit customers right, then u r in the correct line of business!!!

Hey Guys....

Damn_it is right...im a regular autolanka visitor...though this is my first real post...i do enjoy reading everything that goes on in the forums...heck i visit the site around 5-6 times a day....just to check if anything new has happened.....

Anyhooo.....dont intend to hijack the thread...keep up the good work....and i hope to contribute to the forums from now on...since i started... :huh:

PS. Waddup preveen.... :huh:

Holy sheet. If it isn't Chamara. How's Rambo doing? :(

Holy sheet. If it isn't Chamara. How's Rambo doing? :(

Charith? Charith Perera? Ur first post too huh....Welcome to Autolanka Bro :huh: Cant discuss stuff which is off topic in this thread dude....dont wanna get kicked out even before completing 5 posts :huh: but hope to catch u around autolanka in the future....

Charith? Charith Perera? Ur first post too huh....Welcome to Autolanka Bro :huh: Cant discuss stuff which is off topic in this thread dude....dont wanna get kicked out even before completing 5 posts :huh: but hope to catch u around autolanka in the future....

Yup. I've been around for a long time. I had a bunch of posts in the old forum. Just never had anything to add in the new one until I saw your names pop up. Let's face it, this thread has been jacked beyond any help :( Velocity's thread on Mahagastota seems to have the results damn_it was looking for anyway.

Yup. I've been around for a long time. I had a bunch of posts in the old forum. Just never had anything to add in the new one until I saw your names pop up. Let's face it, this thread has been jacked beyond any help :huh: Velocity's thread on Mahagastota seems to have the results damn_it was looking for anyway.

Ha Ha...true dat....loooks like its beyond even CPR.....so u still own the Impreza or do u have some new wheels? it was an impreza u had right??? :huh:

Ha Ha...true dat....loooks like its beyond even CPR.....so u still own the Impreza or do u have some new wheels? it was an impreza u had right??? :huh:

Yeah I had an Impreza. Funny you should ask, it got traded-in yesterday for a Lancer :huh:

Yeah I had an Impreza. Funny you should ask, it got traded-in yesterday for a Lancer :huh:

Wow..ok...quite a coincidence... :( Lancer meaning..EVO..or just the regular one? How come u changed from Subaru to Mitsu?? Time for change? :D im a mitsu fan myself....got the Galant waiting for me back home :huh:

Wow..ok...quite a coincidence... :jumping-smiley-013: Lancer meaning..EVO..or just the regular one? How come u changed from Subaru to Mitsu?? Time for change? :alc: im a mitsu fan myself....got the Galant waiting for me back home :jumping-smiley-013:

Yup. Lancer as in US Spec Evo RS. I don't have brand loyalty to anyone. It was time to upgrade from the WRX, and I definitely didn't like the way the STi felt.

Yup. Lancer as in US Spec Evo RS. I don't have brand loyalty to anyone. It was time to upgrade from the WRX, and I definitely didn't like the way the STi felt.

Hey dont think you should be posting you car pics on this thread :jumping-smiley-013: