• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

25th Green Path Accident !!!!!!

jeevanonline

Let it go mate... :)

People are entitled to their opinions.

yeah man, some day dreamers are puting their coments like they seen it and only KLM and his friend took the guy to hospital, most of the people look and went, other than posting BS we shoud appreciate what KLM did,

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also for the price of licky pathetic four wheeler how many bikes u can buy ? maybe two or 3 1000cc's, but most of the people are not dumb to buy shitty bikes and they happy with cars

errr it's not always about how much one can spend on a car or a bike is it....

and when folks buy 1000cc+ bikes they are not dumb and the bikes aint shitty....

since you're a car guy you love that.... those who have been on two wheels and have gone through the mill knows to appreciate and respect bikes...

if everybody was the same and had the same tastes the world will truly be a shitty place mate...

so have some respect for folks who love bikes also... :)

and when folks buy 1000cc+ bikes they are not dumb and the bikes aint shitty....

since you're a car guy you love that.... those who have been on two wheels and have gone through the mill knows to appreciate and respect bikes...

if everybody was the same and had the same tastes the world will truly be a shitty place mate...

Imagine a world full of Only Subarus????? :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

Just kidding GFX!!!

Agree with what Ripper said... we are all M&Ms!! Imagine M&Ms with only one color!!!!

i put that coment cus then then the guy who insult the subaru will know how much u get hurt when u say shit to thing u like, didnt wana disrespct bikes machan some of my friends own some fast bikies and love em, sorry if u got hurt

i put that coment cus then then the guy who insult the subaru will know how much u get hurt when u say shit to thing u like, didnt wana disrespct bikes machan some of my friends own some fast bikies and love em, sorry if u got hurt

cool scene mate :)

but i think this little feud between MasterDon and you should end before it gets even dirtier...

both you guys are nice folks so just let it rest mates....

un-necessary tension and distraction to the whole AL community IMHO :(

:action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

Or GFX, it could be worse... imagine all of us driving tricked out Marutis!!!!!! Now what a world that would be!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Tricked out Marutis dragging Tricked out Bajaj Pulsars!!

Or GFX, it could be worse... imagine all of us driving tricked out Marutis!!!!!! Now what a world that would be!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The thought just makes me very :angry: You won't like me when I get angry!

:D

atlest we can pump 90 oct and live hapily :D:D

now now.... don't get the maruti gang all hot and bothered....

if it ever comes to that I will buy a Kenstar standard and ride around with dignity.... and great tone!

aney yako... :D

don't bs... i bet you're too lazy ass to bloody cycle 10ft :P:lol:

nomatter who was wrong or right, it's a loss to the community and the people who are really going to suffer is his family. RIP

yep :(

especially with such small child in his family... an infant daughter i hear :(

very sad indeed :(

as a biker meself... all those days i used to hit over 140kmh....i've always known a fall at that speed off a bke would be curtains for me...

it doesn't take a lot... just a small rock outta place on the road, patch of oil and at times even something as harmless and a sheet of polythense is all that takes to put you outta control...

and at higher speeds life or death is measure in milliseconds if not nano seconds....

I too had my UN-fair share of crashes and i learnt my lesson...

no matter how good you are, or you think you are...if you push yourself constantly over your limits...you will hit the ground one day for sure and one of those days you wont get back up!

yep :(

especially with such small child in his family... an infant daughter i hear :(

very sad indeed :(

as a biker meself... all those days i used to hit over 140kmh....i've always known a fall at that speed off a bke would be curtains for me...

it doesn't take a lot... just a small rock outta place on the road, patch of oil and at times even something as harmless and a sheet of polythense is all that takes to put you outta control...

and at higher speeds life or death is measure in milliseconds if not nano seconds....

I too had my UN-fair share of crashes and i learnt my lesson...

no matter how good you are, or you think you are...if you push yourself constantly over your limits...you will hit the ground one day for sure and one of those days you wont get back up!

Just think abt his 3 months year old baby and family, so sad, anyway as i know the pervious owner of this bike also crashed it and got injured, the sad part is this guy ride it witout any protection, also no front brakes :blink:

Just think abt his 3 months year old baby and family, so sad, anyway as i know the pervious owner of this bike also crashed it and got injured, the sad part is this guy ride it witout any protection, also no front brakes :blink:

u sure about front brakes part???

but that's just pure insanity if it's true cos as far as i know...it's nearly impossible to ride and ride fast without front brakes...

at least on offroad bikes that's the case...

a helmet of course would not protect you at very high speeds though you should never ever ride a bike without one...

omg No front brakes.. this is just my 2 pence worth please dont bite my head off for this, but me being a typical young "hot head" behind the wheel, i know how dangerous bikes AND cars are. and I too am a massive subaru fan, but i know for a fact that your chances of living after crashing in a car are soo much higher! which is why ALL bikers should be soo much more careful! whether their in a CBR or a a "maduruwa"! cause either can kill you . I'm terribly sad to know that this guy has passed away with such a young kid and family. It's things like this that should make cops go more towards SAFETY without saying "thamusa race karanwa" and arrest him. because as I said if your to crash headfirst into a wall at 50 km/h (our speed limit) without a helmet well it doesn't matter whether your racing or not does it? This might be OT but look at Massa's freak accident during qualifying. something as tiny as that actually hit his HELMET and his career might be over... nevermind that his life could've been over.. true we may not get 260-280 down GP, but at about 120-140 if a tiny rock hits your face (i'm saying when you don't have a helmet on) imagine what can happen? Something as simple as a helmet could've protected this guy.. Who knows. But all we know now is that a life has been lost.. because the person was doing what he loved obviously (which was racing) but he did it inappropriatley. All of us should look at this and learn that no matter what you drive or ride, no mater HOW you drive or ride always think of the safety factor.. Sometimes a tiny thing like making your backseat passangers wear their seatbelts could save them in a crash.. Sigh..

Ah well.. as i said this is just my 2 pence worth...

u sure about front brakes part???

but that's just pure insanity if it's true cos as far as i know...it's nearly impossible to ride and ride fast without front brakes...

at least on offroad bikes that's the case...

a helmet of course would not protect you at very high speeds though you should never ever ride a bike without one...

thats the news goin on machan, at the night everyone saing the same story, and today i heard the brake repair kit have arrived yeseterday or today :o

omg No front brakes.. this is just my 2 pence worth please dont bite my head off for this, but me being a typical young "hot head" behind the wheel, i know how dangerous bikes AND cars are. and I too am a massive subaru fan, but i know for a fact that your chances of living after crashing in a car are soo much higher! which is why ALL bikers should be soo much more careful! whether their in a CBR or a a "maduruwa"! cause either can kill you . I'm terribly sad to know that this guy has passed away with such a young kid and family. It's things like this that should make cops go more towards SAFETY without saying "thamusa race karanwa" and arrest him. because as I said if your to crash headfirst into a wall at 50 km/h (our speed limit) without a helmet well it doesn't matter whether your racing or not does it? This might be OT but look at Massa's freak accident during qualifying. something as tiny as that actually hit his HELMET and his career might be over... nevermind that his life could've been over.. true we may not get 260-280 down GP, but at about 120-140 if a tiny rock hits your face (i'm saying when you don't have a helmet on) imagine what can happen? Something as simple as a helmet could've protected this guy.. Who knows. But all we know now is that a life has been lost.. because the person was doing what he loved obviously (which was racing) but he did it inappropriatley. All of us should look at this and learn that no matter what you drive or ride, no mater HOW you drive or ride always think of the safety factor.. Sometimes a tiny thing like making your backseat passangers wear their seatbelts could save them in a crash.. Sigh..

Ah well.. as i said this is just my 2 pence worth...

well said, also at GP lods of bikers do stunts, yes u need to be very talnted to do that, but isnt that way too dangerious, for recent weeks and months i have seen pleanty of bikers riding while standing, legs up, doing burn outs and riding on the wrong side of the road, btw we saw few fell trying to do stunts

thats the news goin on machan, at the night everyone saing the same story, and today i heard the brake repair kit have arrived yeseterday or today :o

wow not even a small bike should be riden hard if the front brakes are not at its best...and i use to ride to gp races back in 03,04 and 05 but never clowned around without a helmet or tried doing excessive speeds so not all riders who come down to the drags can be stated as not so sensible...either way its another lesson learnt for all and who ever decides to race on streets disregarding whether its a car or a bike...

I think we all have missed one important point . we all love to drive fast cars and fast bikes. But the truth is that our roads are not up to standerd and are not made to be used as race tracks. what ever you say if you are dragging you are not only putting your self in danger but other people who use the road. and most of us have a family. think what will happen to your loved ones if you meet with an accident? I think its the right time for us to say NO to this illigal street racing.

If people want to race they should use a proper safe track with all safty features so that the accident can be miminized.

1000CC CBR due may u RIP