• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

25th Green Path Accident !!!!!!

jeevanonline

OT

are you taking part in Katu this time around mate?

some nice pics you got there online :)

Thanx bro.

Not running Katu this time . :( ... recession has affected my reserves as well :D lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gihan .. u heard right about that. .. this guy was stupid enough to ride without proper brakes in front.

Another little piece of info, u guys probably didnt know was, that this Biker challenged the Subaru driver at BMICH during the motorshow. He even bragged about how he had entered for Katu this time to race the open event (Imagine that if truly did .. the club just accepted a novice on a 1000cc bike? wow )

I'm not connected to any of these bikers .. but I was there. I saw him issue the challenge.

The Subaru guy wasnt very interested at first & he even recommended that he should challenge a fellow biker in a safer environment like katu or pannala. But the Biker was motivated by his stupid friends around him to challenge the Subaru despite the advice given to him. One of his group tried to perform a little stunt show at BMICH and fell without a helmet. (Talk about lessons not being learnt). Even when they left the motor show, they were on a high, trying to challenge other bikers who were leaving the premises.

The next morning, I heard what went down at green path & considering what I saw & heard while I was at the motor show, I wasnt suprized.

If he had so much of an urge to challenge a fast machine, he should've waited for Katu & done so instead of listening to his friends there(since he claimed he had already entered).

SO SAD IT HAD TO END LIKE THIS FOR HIM

As someone here mentioned ... this indeed takes a big hit to the drags that have been happening for a while without issues ... and also takes a hit to the bikers who ride peacefully around town as well.

i mean whats the point of 1000CC biker chalenging a subaru ? both should know what will be the results and theres no reason to race and see cus it dosent make any different,

RIP Bro!

My Deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Well said Fuzzo and Andrew.

Please guys let this thread be in peace and continue the discussions about Subarus and front brakes with Drag racing thread.

Will you guys be talking about learning lessons and crappy things if the person who lost his life was your own brother or father or soul mate?

This is not about whether I like the bikes, drags, gp or pila. Please remember that one 'human being has lost his life'.

I am not blaming anyone personally.

All I am asking is please let him and this thread RIP.

Edited by Bharatha

i mean whats the point of 1000CC biker chalenging a subaru ? both should know what will be the results and theres no reason to race and see cus it dosent make any different,

true bro ... its foolish & pointless. (frankly I'm against street racing.)

true bro ... its foolish & pointless. (frankly I'm against street racing.)

if im corect once a TZR rider also crashed at drags and lost his life, in few weeks, months people will go and start Drag racing agian, but the funny part is im pretty sure some Al members who taking agianst Street racing will be there too :rolleyes:

if im corect once a TZR rider also crashed at drags and lost his life, in few weeks, months people will go and start Drag racing agian, but the funny part is im pretty sure some Al members who taking agianst Street racing will be there too :rolleyes:

Thats Sad bro.. :(

Wow .. looks like I've missed out on a lot ... havent been to greenpath to watch a drag since like 2003 or 04

Thats the time a suzuki bandit 1200cc with into the gp roundabout ...

Edited by shamitz

Thats Sad bro.. :(

Wow .. looks like I've missed out on a lot ... havent been to greenpath to watch a drag since like 2003 or 04

Thats the time a suzuki bandit 1200cc with into the gp roundabout ...

yeah machan so many cars and bikes crahsed on to the GP rounderbout :(

good comments by mini,mani,andrew and fuzzo...yes,if this thread was meant to offer condolences to the deceased it has tragically failed...all because one individual has completly lost his inner peace.

rest in peace biker dude!

Thanx bro.

Not running Katu this time . :( ... recession has affected my reserves as well :D lol

hey shami...havent seen you on track with the R1 lately...dont tell me the reccession has hit that outing also...LOL :lol:

good comments by mini,mani,andrew and fuzzo...yes,if this thread was meant to offer condolences to the deceased it has tragically failed...all because one individual has completly lost his inner peace.

rest in peace biker dude!

Agreed ... Rest in Peace Biker dude !!

hey shami...havent seen you on track with the R1 lately...dont tell me the reccession has hit that outing also...LOL :lol:

Well .. I guess the workload in office has partially played a role in that too. I work 5&half to 6 days a week.

I heard about a MRA members day event at the mirigama track coming up soon. I'm hoping to ride there, if everything goes well :) lets see.

I havent ridden the R1 since december 08.. to add to that I crashed a friend's R6 at pannala & broke my collarbone, injured both elbows & knees. That made the situ worse .. even when I had a rare chance to go to the track, I wasnt able to ride cos I was still on the mend... Now I'm a lot better I ride the Tzr250 around during weekends in the neighbourhood.

Will let u know when I take the R1 out to the track next time. Hope u can join on the Ninja :)

Edited by shamitz