• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For Those Gamers In Kandy

fuzzo

if you are a gamer or just a fan of gaming or know someone who is into gaming, there will be a gaming competition at the end of this month in kandy. the finalist from this even will move onto the the finals held in colombo and the grand finalist will attend the world cyber games competition in china.

pls spread the word.

thanks

Farzan

if you are a gamer or just a fan of gaming or know someone who is into gaming, there will be a gaming competition at the end of this month in kandy. the finalist from this even will move onto the the finals held in colombo and the grand finalist will attend the world cyber games competition in china.

pls spread the word.

thanks

Farzan

Where can i get more detailed information on this event

• 4 weeks later...

mkx... is your issue with the place still there.. maybe i can help you sort it out with him. he's a good dealer of mine.

below are 2 pics from the event. it was a great event. turned out better than i had hoped for. didn't think Kandy had that many gamers. The esports guys told me that they had to stop registrations at 80 and turn people away.

the colombo event is happening starting on the 19th of this month. so if you are into the gaming scene. this would be good proving grounds. registrations info is on the above mentioned site.

68296578.jpg

123ex.jpg

mkx... is your issue with the place still there.. maybe i can help you sort it out with him. he's a good dealer of mine.

below are 2 pics from the event. it was a great event. turned out better than i had hoped for. didn't think Kandy had that many gamers. The esports guys told me that they had to stop registrations at 80 and turn people away.

the colombo event is happening starting on the 19th of this month. so if you are into the gaming scene. this would be good proving grounds. registrations info is on the above mentioned site.

68296578.jpg

123ex.jpg

Tnkx macho.. actually he was one of the best friend of my bro. I met the guy at bank. That issue was sorted.. its just a data cable issue. They are doing gr8 job it seems

• 3 weeks later...