• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Efi And Vtec

boodi123

HI GYUS I,M VERY NEW TO HONDA BUT I HAD A STARLET, NOW I WANT TO BUY A HONDA EK3 AS YOURALL, BUT I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEMS

I FOUND A HONDA car for 1.3M milage is 87000 and it a honda Ferio

model and efi engine car is in good condition, so i need to know is their any major differnce bitween Vtec and Efi, which is da best?How about the efi perfomance and fuel consumptiona and is this car is worth for 1.3M?

please advice me. thanks in advance

all posts are welcome thanks guys

Edited by boodi123

EFI = Electronic Fuel Injection

VTEC = Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control

EFI generally get better fuel mileage than the carb variant. VTEC is a more efficient engine than the non VTEC version and has a better torque curve and performance.

EFI = Electronic Fuel Injection

VTEC = Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control

EFI generally get better fuel mileage than the carb variant. VTEC is a more efficient engine than the non VTEC version and has a better torque curve and performance.

thanks bro for da reply

so you mean i can get more fuel consumtion on efi comparing to v tec?

No it's two different things all together. EFI controls your fuel system while the VTEC is your cam profile. All VTEC engines are EFI but not all EFI engines are VTEC.

To a degree, a VTEC engine will give you good gas mileage since it optimizes the torque curve of an engine. I recommend that you read up on the two to get a better understanding of their functions.

VTEC

http://www.answers.com/topic/vtec

EFI

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...+Fuel+Injection

No it's two different things all together. EFI controls your fuel system while the VTEC is your cam profile. All VTEC engines are EFI but not all EFI engines are VTEC.

To a degree, a VTEC engine will give you good gas mileage since it optimizes the torque curve of an engine. I recommend that you read up on the two to get a better understanding of their functions.

VTEC

http://www.answers.com/topic/vtec

EFI

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...+Fuel+Injection

thanks bro can i get you e mail

HI GYUS I,M VERY NEW TO HONDA BUT I HAD A STARLET, NOW I WANT TO BUY A HONDA EK3 AS YOURALL, BUT I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEMS

I FOUND A HONDA car for 1.3M milage is 87000 and it a honda Ferio

model and efi engine car is in good condition, so i need to know is their any major differnce bitween Vtec and Efi, which is da best?How about the efi perfomance and fuel consumptiona and is this car is worth for 1.3M?

please advice me. thanks in advance

all posts are welcome thanks guys

whats its Year of manufacture??/

Price depends on its year of manufacture,Condition

theres 1 at a car sale in Kohuwala.Green colour Vtec,Auto
I have checked that yesterday but the car condition is not good, I mean the body and the interior, I Guess you talk about P*****K Place.

bro i'm loking for black or Silver if you found any let me know

• 1 month later...
Well its still there, u think its worth 1.3? wondering why it hasnt moved for so long

Yeh i checked it out 2...it's a 3 stage vtec....was wondering the same thing why it hasn't moved?... <_<

Yeh i checked it out 2...it's a 3 stage vtec....was wondering the same thing why it hasn't moved?... <_<

It checked it some time back as well. The paint / interior doesn't look well treated to me. And for that condition his price was little bit high. There are few cars in AL as well. check them out.