• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Rotherham Circuit Meet 2009

damn_it

hey guys.,

This is the video of my event group SLA upto 1400cc..

1-y@ga p#re#a

2-Damith Abeyarathne (Me..:))

3-Zakie Ismail

My car broke just before the race (the gear box mount) and I couldnt put to 1st gear..So I had to start the race on the 2nd gear and hence thats why the slow start..so check it out ppl..

cheers..

machan how'd you get this video? recorded it off the telly? any chance of getting some other vid's? :rolleyes: and yeah I agree, these commentators are worse than aravinda de silva on cricket! lol. horrible commentry! "i think its a tail wag" WTF!

To KLM and bugatti, thanks mchan. I think i saw u Kalim on the race day but didnt know for sure, next time i'd say hi.. :)

To miniace, thanks a lot mchan..i couldnt shift to 2nd (the gear just refused to get in...lol) at goosneck entrance and for a moment i thought i'd go sideways and hit the cultus but managed to correct it at the last second..

To S_N and racersedge., thanks a lot guys..much appreciated..next time for sure drop in and say hi..

To virensti., I told one guy to record it for me. I have a cd and it has half of the SL-GT event, 10-12 and 8-10kg/hp events and some motorbike events including super mortard.

I tried to get autolanka stickers and I even met Fuzzo, but I couldnt get through to Madz..Mchan, gimme some stickers before Sigiriya race (scheduled on the 27th of September AFAIK)

cheers

To KLM and bugatti, thanks mchan. I think i saw u Kalim on the race day but didnt know for sure, next time i'd say hi.. :)

To miniace, thanks a lot mchan..i couldnt shift to 2nd (the gear just refused to get in...lol) at goosneck entrance and for a moment i thought i'd go sideways and hit the cultus but managed to correct it at the last second..

To S_N and racersedge., thanks a lot guys..much appreciated..next time for sure drop in and say hi..

To virensti., I told one guy to record it for me. I have a cd and it has half of the SL-GT event, 10-12 and 8-10kg/hp events and some motorbike events including super mortard.

I tried to get autolanka stickers and I even met Fuzzo, but I couldnt get through to Madz..Mchan, gimme some stickers before Sigiriya race (scheduled on the 27th of September AFAIK)

cheers

great driving machang... i was there near the goose neck taking pics... saw your great save but sadly was on slow shutter and i couldn't get a clear shot... it all happened too fast for me to jack up my speed :(

will go through my archives and see if i got you on cam :)

On Sigirya rally,

any AL folks joining in to watch the races...

Peri???

I've never been there so would love to know if the place offer good photo ops :)

Loved the whole Katu thing and i'm hooked :) :) :)

machan how'd you get this video? recorded it off the telly? any chance of getting some other vid's? :rolleyes: and yeah I agree, these commentators are worse than aravinda de silva on cricket! lol. horrible commentry! "i think its a tail wag" WTF!

but gotta say they were damn hillarious and provided some comic relief at times :)

There was a lady commentating on superbike events if i remember right....damn funny!!! :)

and yeah, they kep on referring to the evo's as lancers...especially the X since it had "Lancer" decal on it's side :) :) :)

To GTAm and Ripper., thanks a lot guys...I gave everything but i thought sometimes I pushed a lil too much and lost some valuble seconds..anyways im happy with the result..

Uncle Yoga's mini is actually lightning fast..lol..i cant keep up with him on the straight...the only way i can get closer to him is by late breaking and in corners where my car is a lot more stable compared to the mini..

cheers