• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tyre Pressure Sensor

maikk99

Hi

Just thought of sharing this with you guys specially for all those who got toyota corolla 121,122. as you knwo there is a tyre pressure snesor in most of the 121,122 cars and when u change the tyres (not the wheels) the sensor stops working

for that there is a reset switch for tyre pressure sensor which adjusts toa reference level when resetting

in my case (122) the reset switch is located under the steering wheen towards my left leg. u have to open the right side door and dive in to the area to see it and when u press and hold it it get reset i think. although some forum claims pressing the foot brake thrice and so on-

but before doing that make sure al ur tyres are in good condition with rcommneded pressure

cheers

Mike

Hi

Just thought of sharing this with you guys specially for all those who got toyota corolla 121,122. as you knwo there is a tyre pressure snesor in most of the 121,122 cars and when u change the tyres (not the wheels) the sensor stops working

for that there is a reset switch for tyre pressure sensor which adjusts toa reference level when resetting

in my case (122) the reset switch is located under the steering wheen towards my left leg. u have to open the right side door and dive in to the area to see it and when u press and hold it it get reset i think. although some forum claims pressing the foot brake thrice and so on-

but before doing that make sure al ur tyres are in good condition with rcommneded pressure

cheers

Mike

is there a pressure sensor or a this is the famous derived functionality from ABS wheel rotation input to identify a flat tire?