• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nano Technology

ravisam

Hi Mates,

Is any one of you using nano technology. Please inform me the advantages & disadvantages. I am interested in fixing. I thought of going for the guy who is advertising in TV (Sw***aw*h**i) easy TV. :ninja:

This easy tv add guy and lal alawa@@a is selling this product in SL. Alaya is 1000 rupees less than the easy TV guy but better go to the easy tv guy since alaya is very rude and not helpfull when it comes to customer service. And get a money back guaruantee before you fix it. Thats my advice.

Hi Mates,

Is any one of you using nano technology. Please inform me the advantages & disadvantages. I am interested in fixing. I thought of going for the guy who is advertising in TV (Sw***aw*h**i) easy TV. :ninja:

we've had several threads about this, general consensus was that it doesnt work and is merely a scam. In fact, just google "nano fuel saver" and you'll get plenty of sites which have tested this and similar products and found them to be ineffective.

So I'd say dont bother, spend the money on a good tuneup of your engine instead.

This easy tv add guy and lal alawa@@a is selling this product in SL. Alaya is 1000 rupees less than the easy TV guy but better go to the easy tv guy since alaya is very rude and not helpfull when it comes to customer service. And get a money back guaruantee before you fix it. Thats my advice.

Have you fixed one? can you please tell me that it saves fuel or not!!!!!! :violent-smiley-030:

Have you fixed one? can you please tell me whether it saves fuel or not!!!!!! :violent-smiley-030:

Yes. I fixed one, had issues but finally got it corrected. I asked for a money back guarantee from this easy TV guy and my gas mileage increases at least by 1 km per liter. But he claimed more than 2 KM's for liter but i don’t bother to return it cos i got at least more than 1 km increase.

Now I have a scangauge II fixed to my car but I didn’t have that when i fixed it. If your car don’t have a trip computer on it, I ll tell you a way to check this thing. Start your car and rev up a bit to get the engine warm. And check your exhaust by feeling the air with your hand. If you are already feeling moisture (which is a sign of a good combustion) you cannot test it by this way but it doesn’t mean its not working.

So lets assume you don’t get moisture to your hand (mine was like that). So what I noticed when i got everything corrected with Nano saver I felt a lot of moisture. There are some vehicles they claim that it produces water after fixing this thing.

I definitely say its working but not as much as they claim. Its like car tuning, some cars don’t get the same benefit even you do your max by tuning in various places. This nano thingy is also like that.

That’s my story. But remember, you have to fix it closer to the injectors. Closer the better. According to what i got to know. you ll get amazing results if you fix it to your injector lines but there’s no way you can do that cos of space constrains.

Yes. I fixed one, had issues but finally got it corrected. I asked for a money back guarantee from this easy TV guy and my gas mileage increases at least by 1 km per liter. But he claimed more than 2 KM's for liter but i don’t bother to return it cos i got at least more than 1 km increase.

Now I have a scangauge II fixed to my car but I didn’t have that when i fixed it. If your car don’t have a trip computer on it, I ll tell you a way to check this thing. Start your car and rev up a bit to get the engine warm. And check your exhaust by feeling the air with your hand. If you are already feeling moisture (which is a sign of a good combustion) you cannot test it by this way but it doesn’t mean its not working.

So lets assume you don’t get moisture to your hand (mine was like that). So what I noticed when i got everything corrected with Nano saver I felt a lot of moisture. There are some vehicles they claim that it produces water after fixing this thing.

I definitely say its working but not as much as they claim. Its like car tuning, some cars don’t get the same benefit even you do your max by tuning in various places. This nano thingy is also like that.

That’s my story. But remember, you have to fix it closer to the injectors. Closer the better. According to what i got to know. you ll get amazing results if you fix it to your injector lines but there’s no way you can do that cos of space constrains.

Thanks 121 for your lengthy description. Now I thought of going for nano technology. Since my car is Diesel I think we can fix the unit much closer to the injectors. At leaset 1km is better than nothing. As you told water coming means complete cmbustion, better for the environment too. What was the cost?

Thanks 121 for your lengthy description. Now I thought of going for nano technology. Since my car is Diesel I think we can fix the unit much closer to the injectors. At leaset 1km is better than nothing. As you told water coming means complete cmbustion, better for the environment too. What was the cost?

It was 5800.

If this does really work, why aren't the vehicle manufacturers fixing this 'very close' to the injectors in the factory itself? Why are they wasting such a lot of money (millions of $) on R&D on improving fuel economy of their vehicles if a simple add-on like this can improve the fuel economy? Before getting caught to these scams and encouraging others to go down that path as well, it is better to do some research & logical reasoning. http://fuelsaving.info contains very good information on these fuel saving scams.

Edited by Az

If this does really work, why aren't the vehicle manufacturers fixing this 'very close' to the injectors in the factory itself? Why are they wasting such a lot of money (millions of $) on R&D on improving fuel economy of their vehicles if a simple add-on like this can improve the fuel economy? Before getting caught to these scams and encouraging others to go down that path as well, it is better to do some research & logical reasoning. http://fuelsaving.info contains very good information on these fuel saving scams.

Do you think vehicle manufacturers are from heaven. Just check why they killed the electric car in US in 1996. If they went ahead with that project, we wouldn’t have to waste so much money over fossil fuels like this. Just Google "Who Killed the Electric Car?" and you ll get to know what happened to that modern marvel. I’m telling you this cos i watched the documentary film about this incident. Oil has the power to change the world.

Do you know why Toyota - the worlds best car manufacture doesn’t want to give a charging station to its hot selling Prius. Cos they simply don’t want you to run it without gasoline. Cos oil manufacturers pressured Toyota and other car manufacturers not to do it.

So Az, Dont rely on car manufacturers so much.

(FYI i don’t wanna give any certificate to this nano technology. What I shared was my experience. I don’t know how long its gonna last. Cos i just fixed it 2 months ago. Why don’t you fix one for your vehicle. But remember, as i said ask for a money back guarantee from the seller before you fix it.)

Edited by Corolla121

Do you think vehicle manufacturers are from heaven. Just check why they killed the electric car in US in 1996. If they went ahead with that project, we wouldn’t have to waste so much money over fossil fuels like this. Just Google "Who Killed the Electric Car?" and you ll get to know what happened to that modern marvel. I’m telling you this cos i watched the documentary film about this incident. Oil has the power to change the world.

Do you know why Toyota - the worlds best car manufacture doesn’t want to give a charging station to its hot selling Prius. Cos they simply don’t want you to run it without gasoline. Cos oil manufacturers pressured Toyota and other car manufacturers not to do it.

S Az Dont rely on car manufacturers so much.

(FYI i don’t wanna give any certificate to this nano technology. What I shared was my experience. I don’t know how long its gonna last. Cos i just fixed it 2 months ago. Why don’t you fix one for your vehicle. But remember, as i said ask for a money back guarantee from the seller before you fix it.)

i'm sorry but I dont think auto-makers give into pressure from oil companies and keep their fuel-economy figures low to please them. And the prius isnt exactly all good either... its got its own set of flaws when considering its impact on the environment...

But anyway, if auto manyfacturers DID want to give into fuel companies and made sure their cars consumed more fuel, would they focus on their fuel figures when advertising their products? Would they even consider spending more and more on R&D in making more fuel efficient machines?

i'm sorry but I dont think auto-makers give into pressure from oil companies and keep their fuel-economy figures low to please them. And the prius isnt exactly all good either... its got its own set of flaws when considering its impact on the environment...

But anyway, if auto manyfacturers DID want to give into fuel companies and made sure their cars consumed more fuel, would they focus on their fuel figures when advertising their products? Would they even consider spending more and more on R&D in making more fuel efficient machines?

Bro;

You can not even think of politics inside this business. :violent-smiley-030:

So Az, Dont rely on car manufacturers so much.

Oh for cryin out loud... not that old chestnut again!! for heaven's sake dude, stop believing every nutjob conspiracy theory you come across! one of the main reasons we ARENT driving pure electric cars is because BATTERY TECHNOLOGY ISNT ADVANCED ENOUGH!! not enough to make an electric car as practical for proper duty cycle usage as an ordinary gasoline/diesel/hybrid vehicle. Auto companies didnt make a secret agreement with the oil barons to stop making them so the oil guys could sell oil... dude, that sorta thinking went outta date with the 90's.

Even if we accept your idea for a second, what do you imagine is stopping private individuals from coming up with a proper electric car then? i suppose your going to claim that the oil companies secretly have a mafia-type killing organization that quietly disposes of people who invent such a thing, then ensure that the idea is buried without trace maybe?

Oh for cryin out loud... not that old chestnut again!! for heaven's sake dude, stop believing every nutjob conspiracy theory you come across! one of the main reasons we ARENT driving pure electric cars is because BATTERY TECHNOLOGY ISNT ADVANCED ENOUGH!! not enough to make an electric car as practical for proper duty cycle usage as an ordinary gasoline/diesel/hybrid vehicle. Auto companies didnt make a secret agreement with the oil barons to stop making them so the oil guys could sell oil... dude, that sorta thinking went outta date with the 90's.

Even if we accept your idea for a second, what do you imagine is stopping private individuals from coming up with a proper electric car then? i suppose your going to claim that the oil companies secretly have a mafia-type killing organization that quietly disposes of people who invent such a thing, then ensure that the idea is buried without trace maybe?

Yes. So may people are capitalizing on the wishful thinking of some individuals. After all, if 1000 people think, "this nano device is only Rs. 5800, not much to lose. Let's give it a try" The scam generates Rs. 5.8 million! Think about a 100,000 people worldwide. w.r.t. corolla121's comment regarding the moisture, I'm sure that it could have been achieved with a proper tuneup.

Hey guys... pls don’t go in to extremes. I didn’t say automakers make high gas mileage cars. And I didn’t say oil companies give money to car manufacturers. BUT, In this money driven world, anything could happen.

I know battery technology is not advanced enough, but it’s not that weak to give us a good product. Good thing is now alternative solutions to fossil fuels are immerging but it’s not fast enough for some reason.

I’ll tell you a funny story to prove that politics is everywhere and so much in control over us.

In the election of the second term for former US president George W Bush, he was in a difficult situation to win that election. But last minute, Osama Bin Laden released a video tape to Al-Jazeera saying he will soon attack US. That was the turning point in that election. Most US citizens thought they are in danger and the only person strong enough to fight Osama is bush. So bush won again. Maybe it was a friendly call from a friend to save his buddy.

Who knows? That’s politics.

Same thing applies to car makers.

Hey guys... pls don’t go in to extremes. I didn’t say automakers make high gas mileage cars. And I didn’t say oil companies give money to car manufacturers. BUT, In this money driven world, anything could happen.

I know battery technology is not advanced enough, but it’s not that weak to give us a good product. Good thing is now alternative solutions to fossil fuels are immerging but it’s not fast enough for some reason.

I’ll tell you a funny story to prove that politics is everywhere and so much in control over us.

In the election of the second term for former US president George W Bush, he was in a difficult situation to win that election. But last minute, Osama Bin Laden released a video tape to Al-Jazeera saying he will soon attack US. That was the turning point in that election. Most US citizens thought they are in danger and the only person strong enough to fight Osama is bush. So bush won again. Maybe it was a friendly call from a friend to save his buddy.

Who knows? That’s politics.

Same thing applies to car makers.

"Anything could happen" you say? Just cos anything COULD happen doesn't mean everything DOES.

And I agree with S_N, the current problem is that though we can generate electricity we cant find a effective way of storing them in large quantities/capacities.

Yes. So may people are capitalizing on the wishful thinking of some individuals. After all, if 1000 people think, "this nano device is only Rs. 5800, not much to lose. Let's give it a try" The scam generates Rs. 5.8 million! Think about a 100,000 people worldwide. w.r.t. corolla121's comment regarding the moisture, I'm sure that it could have been achieved with a proper tuneup.

Moisture can be achieved with a proper tune up. TRUE. I didn’t say I want water from my exhaust to drink when Im thirsty. Nano devices are not for generating water. What I said was its a good sign (moisture) that some characteristic in petrol has changed by this nano device without doing a tune up. And my gas milage has increased more than 1 Km per liter. And that’s my experience. (Now I have a scangauge II (a OBD scanner) and I can check my nano thing using that).

And you are criticizing it without doing a proper investigation. Maybe be some web site say it does not work, but Im talking from my real life experience.

And do me a favor. Can you pls tell me a good place to tune up my car. But I don’t want a place to clean spark plugs (i do it with my own ultrasonic cleaner), setting the proper electrode width and throttle body, air flow sensor and all the other stuff i cleaned and tuned them my self.

WHAT I AM ASKING IS A PLACE to change air-to-fuel ratio of my brand new corolla. And for your information, it has a fixed ECU which values cannot be changed. ;)

Check this nano thing for your self and talk to me.

Edited by Corolla121

It doesn't work, in theory & in practice :D But you could give it a try ;)

My little bit of Physics and Chemistry knowladge I also believe there wont be any siginifican change. And I feel those who got about 1KM/l increase of millage could be a result of good tunning done at the time u fix this gadgets..

As someone rightly said why on earth car manufactures wont fix this. 2,3 KM/L in huge increase from manufactures point of view (with the ever growing conern about the enviromental polution). Also things like catelic covertator became a standard due to this enviromental factor.

first of all i have no idea about this nano technology let alone its productivity nor i'm a fan or a supporter of conspiracy theories. i'm simply jobless today and though of poking my head to this thread.

i think some of you boys have gravely miss judged how powerful these oil company's are. simply take a look at the numbers of some of the top oil producers. their annual revenues are higher than the GDP figures of some of the developed countries. i'm not saying oil companies killed the electric car or they have direct intervention over what automakers do but they do hold enough political leverage when it comes to passing certain bills that is not of their favor. through this they have certain control over things.

regarding the new advertising trend for automobiles (concentrating more on fuel figures) well times have simply changed and so has peoples priories. these companies are simply capitalizing on that. heck we are living in a time certain hedge funds are buying ice-burges and glacier as 'investments'.