• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For The Motorcycle Fans

Mani

Thanks all.

Will do Ravi. Need to secure a camera from a friened since mine got badly damaged during my last crash.

speaking of cameras... you think those helmet cams on ebay are decent enough to cover some of the riding we do?

always liked those but having been wired up was a lil too restrictive. but now they seem to have wireless cams that record video into a memory card and they aren't that pricey....

speaking of cameras... you think those helmet cams on ebay are decent enough to cover some of the riding we do?

always liked those but having been wired up was a lil too restrictive. but now they seem to have wireless cams that record video into a memory card and they aren't that pricey....

Ripper,

Not too sure about how good they are. I used to have a Gopro which I liked but the battery life was terrible. Gopro camera is nice small package and you can mount it anywhere including on your helmet. It is also waterproof which I think is a plus in SL. They are supposed to come out with a new HD version but the price remained about the same and also supposed to address the battery life issue. I need to get a camera as well and will start looking into it sometime next week. I can share my research info if you're interested.

Here is the site to Gopro

http://www.goprocamera.com/

Ripper,

Talked to few guys at the track to see what they are using for cameras and lot of people had good comments about the Contour HD. It was between this and the GoPro HD. No video clips on the GoPro HD since it's not out yet. GoPro is about half the price of the Countour HD so if you're considering, you might want to wait and see how GoPro HD compares against the Countour.

Contour HD site

http://www.vholdr.com/