• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihatsu 4 Wheel Drive

Nishan.dj

Hello experts...

I really want to know about Daihatsu 4 wheel drive. Here is the details: 2530CC, 4*4, F50(I guess), Diesel. Good condition. Original engine & gear box. fully repaired. need to paint. Not modified, soft top, new tires. So please tell me how much this worth and is it possible to ad power steering and AC as well.. Thanks..

Nishan

Hello experts...

I really want to know about Daihatsu 4 wheel drive. Here is the details: 2530CC, 4*4, F50(I guess), Diesel. Good condition. Original engine & gear box. fully repaired. need to paint. Not modified, soft top, new tires. So please tell me how much this worth and is it possible to ad power steering and AC as well.. Thanks..

Nishan

Its a nice vehicle to own very reliable if its looked after properly. But be careful of rusting, they rust quite badly. My cousin had one about 10 years ago and it drove quite well and it was in very mint condition with the only culprit being a rusting leaf. He sold it as he went abroad for a mere Rs. 150,000/=. He had original A/C as well.

How much are they asking for? I wouldnt pay more than 650k- 700k for a good condition one as you can get a newer Rocky for about 900k. Not sure about adding the A/C and Power Steering. But why do you need A/C on a soft top?

Its a nice vehicle to own very reliable if its looked after properly. But be careful of rusting, they rust quite badly. My cousin had one about 10 years ago and it drove quite well and it was in very mint condition with the only culprit being a rusting leaf. He sold it as he went abroad for a mere Rs. 150,000/=. He had original A/C as well.

How much are they asking for? I wouldnt pay more than 650k- 700k for a good condition one as you can get a newer Rocky for about 900k. Not sure about adding the A/C and Power Steering. But why do you need A/C on a soft top?

Thank you very much for seeing my thread. Actually I attached a picture of it here :

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/09062009445.jpg/

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/09062009453.jpg/

So please look at it. I just ask that power mirrors and A/C stuff and It is true you are saying A/C is not applicable for a soft top. Anyway the price is 6laks. I can do some simple modification but prefer to keep it simple and professional without adding more toys. So please have a look at it and tell me. Thanks indeed.

Why would you want to spend Rs 600,000 for this when you can buy a Mitsubishi J24 with 4DR5 engine for the same or even a little less? With a J24 you will have a better 2nd hand value, plenty of parts, reliability etc. About 1 year back when the market was at a peak, hardtop Daihatsu was going for about Rs 450,000 so why would you want to spend 600K now for a soft top when the market is down? Get the input from an "Expert of OLD JEEPS" to get the correct picture. You may meet M@nagala at Buthg@muwa road for a solid, humble openion but I don't think this forum can give you a very good idea.

Why would you want to spend Rs 600,000 for this when you can buy a Mitsubishi J24 with 4DR5 engine for the same or even a little less? With a J24 you will have a better 2nd hand value, plenty of parts, reliability etc. About 1 year back when the market was at a peak, hardtop Daihatsu was going for about Rs 450,000 so why would you want to spend 600K now for a soft top when the market is down? Get the input from an "Expert of OLD JEEPS" to get the correct picture. You may meet M@nagala at Buthg@muwa road for a solid, humble openion but I don't think this forum can give you a very good idea.

Agree with you L.Board, yes Rs. 600,000 for this is too much. Only thing I'm not very sure about Mitsu market but hope that you can find a good condition J24 at this sorta price.

Nishan,

macho pls do check on the body condition as you cant see it from a pic. As I have pointed out its attracts rust a lot. Again 600,000 for this is too much.

Agree with you L.Board, yes Rs. 600,000 for this is too much. Only thing I'm not very sure about Mitsu market but hope that you can find a good condition J24 at this sorta price.

Nishan,

macho pls do check on the body condition as you cant see it from a pic. As I have pointed out its attracts rust a lot. Again 600,000 for this is too much.

Thanks Gummybr and L Board. I will look for Mitsubishi 4WD vehicle as you said. I think it will be having more market value than this & the parts as well. So If you all know the places that I can look for good (not too much modified) Mitsubishi 4WD vehicle please tell me. Thanks again for your advices. Is there anything that I should know before looking for Mitsubishi 4WD vehicle?