• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cant Tic Tac Toe With The Final List

megatron

Hi all,

Need some advice on some cars which I have shortlisted below. Sorry toyota fans I've got no toyota on the list..(simply cuz they are too expensive) My budget is around 1.1m and on average i drive around 500kms a month. Please help me on deciding on one.. Im kinda confused.

1. Nissan Cefiro (A32)

2. Nissan Presia 1997

3. Mazda Demio 1997

4. Nissan Pulsar

5. Kia Spectra

I'll be happy if the Cefiro gives me 7kmpl as I read in most of the discussions. Out of these which will be more liquid as into sell off?

Thanks all, Im looking to buy one within the next couple of weeks

Hi all,

Need some advice on some cars which I have shortlisted below. Sorry toyota fans I've got no toyota on the list..(simply cuz they are too expensive) My budget is around 1.1m and on average i drive around 500kms a month. Please help me on deciding on one.. Im kinda confused.

1. Nissan Cefiro (A32)

2. Nissan Presia 1997

3. Mazda Demio 1997

4. Nissan Pulsar

5. Kia Spectra

I'll be happy if the Cefiro gives me 7kmpl as I read in most of the discussions. Out of these which will be more liquid as into sell off?

IMHO

resale...nissan's are your best bet... out of that lot... cefiro would be the toughest to sell...

and it would also be tougher to find a good specimen for that budget...

Prad would know more cos the bugger owns 2 i think :)

so my guess is that it's between the presia and the pulsar....

Probably settling for the one in the best condition that falls within your budget should see you through...

The Cefiro will probably be the least liquid, but the most comfortable and spacious. If those were my available choices, I'd pick that one. Besides, even if its not very liquid, the value probably wouldn't drop too much. The Pulsar will probably be the most liquid.

Sharkster used to have an A32, if I remember.

Hi all,

1. Nissan Cefiro (A32)

2. Nissan Presia 1997

3. Mazda Demio 1997

4. Nissan Pulsar

5. Kia Spectra

stay away from demio, spectra and cefiro mate..

out of pulsar and presia, i would go for presia since its kind of a unique car.

u will not have a major problem in fuel since its only 500kms.

for some reason Im drawn towards the cefiro. and then the presea. I came across a presea which had a very good looking interior with climate control and some other stuff. Never saw anything like that afterwards. Any idea what this version is called?

that should be refina ii . what is the yom??

Hi all,

1. Nissan Cefiro (A32)

2. Nissan Presia 1997

3. Mazda Demio 1997

4. Nissan Pulsar

5. Kia Spectra

Cefiro will be a Good car to have if you Can afford to maintain it and pay the Fuel bills.But I doubt that you may be able to find one for that price.How about a Honda Eg8 vtec...

refina is the highest grade of presia. not very good on fuel but certainly better than a cefiro in terms of consumption.

thanks VPJ, the one below is a refina 1998 but the interior is not the same what i saw earlier. Is there a seperate Refina II in the market?

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=12436

Edited by megatron

Cefiro will be a Good car to have if you Can afford to maintain it and pay the Fuel bills.But I doubt that you may be able to find one for that price.How about a Honda Eg8 vtec...

yeah mate had a thought sometime back but eventually I wrote of the EG8 since I thought the YOM's of some a these are way old, like going back to '92 '93 etc. I owned a starlet '87 before and boy oh boy it gave me quite a run <_<

Anyways as since I drive roughly 500kms a month Im not particularly concern over the fuel efficency, but my conscious tells me I should at least have 7 -8kmpl in whatever I buy :blink:

yeah mate had a thought sometime back but eventually I wrote of the EG8 since I thought the YOM's of some a these are way old, like going back to '92 '93 etc. I owned a starlet '87 before and boy oh boy it gave me quite a run <_<

Anyways as since I drive roughly 500kms a month Im not particularly concern over the fuel efficency, but my conscious tells me I should at least have 7 -8kmpl in whatever I buy :blink:

Im with peri on this one... the A32 cefiro might be less liquid when it comes to resale time, but then again, it is by far the most comfortable and spacious car of that lot. As long as you find one that has been well maintained and looked after you'll have a very nice ride. Also, A32 have pretty much hit the bottom of their depreciation curve, and its unlikely that they will go down a lot further, at least in the medium term.

The presea and the pulsar are ok cars but the pulsar is a pretty basic thing (unless you get a VZR of course), and the presea is really just an FB15 with a party frock on... not really special at all.

P.S. to those who state "you cant find a cefiro for 1.1 mill" you guys are prolly thinking about the A33 like Pradfred has. Megatron's talking about the earlier model A32, like sharkster used to have.