• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Experts- Please Help

VPJ

hi all,

for few days i experinced a problem in starting my car...its been happening for about two weeks and i thought the battery is going dead. today when i tried to start is it didnt start at all. took the battery out and checked the battery and its perfect....!! i got a tune up done form stafford and i feel this started to happen there after i guess. now i will have to call them again tomorrow to ask them to come and tow it. or any place you all can suggest??

what could be the problem?? its a 99 civic vi auto.

is it oy starter motor brushess..or tyo petrol filter stuck or sm currentt prob. do u get the ignition bulbs on.. whtr hap if u strat the motor didnt start or just the click sound of key

is it oy starter motor brushess..or tyo petrol filter stuck or sm currentt prob. do u get the ignition bulbs on.. whtr hap if u strat the motor didnt start or just the click sound of key

ignition bulbs are on and i can hear the starter motor sound too..just that engine doesnt start. during the tune up they chengaed the petrol fiter also.

ignition bulbs are on and i can hear the starter motor sound too..just that engine doesnt start. during the tune up they chengaed the petrol fiter also.

This seems to be a common problem with ignition system or fuel system. Better you go to the agent no other place. These types of repairs are not costly. meet Mr Lal Ganegoda or Mr Guruge.

Rgds,

This seems to be a common problem with ignition system or fuel system. Better you go to the agent no other place. These types of repairs are not costly. meet Mr Lal Ganegoda or Mr Guruge.

Rgds,

got it sorted out guys..had an issue with the petrol pump. thanks a lot mates..Racersedge, you too.

well mate cleaning the pump i dnt recmnd. whn the pump getn week. u sget sudden eng stops .hard to start or no starts. as it is in yo fuel tank.its nt hard to remove n put. wnt cost much just 2500-300 rs.max better show to a good electric guy n check d pump.

well mate cleaning the pump i dnt recmnd. whn the pump getn week. u sget sudden eng stops .hard to start or no starts. as it is in yo fuel tank.its nt hard to remove n put. wnt cost much just 2500-300 rs.max better show to a good electric guy n check d pump.

Guys.. I also need some advice. when i got my Civic, one day morning after i start by car suddenly start moving like a Rabbit. Yeah.. that's the example i can give rabbit.. cos car pushes forward sudden stop pushes forwards again sudden stop (this happen at low RPM), my friends said it's fuel system issue. (previous day i went almost last 5,6 liters and did pumped full tank again). It's corrected automatically after 500m distance of drive and never came up again. What could be the cause? Also compare to my fathers toyota corolla, starter motor takes about 3,5 rounds before start through out.

thanks mate...actually i was in a hurry to get the car started and i aked them for a rapid soultion since car was in my office car park for more than one day.. they did it but wanted me to come to workshop and get it replaced..should get it done immediately this week.