• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover Series

Nishan.dj

Hello experts...

I searched the Google for land rover series and I got some information but if you are an experienced land rover owner..Can you please post the technical & other important things including short wheel base and long wheel base that need to be considered when buying.... Thanks...

Nishan

Hello experts...

I searched the Google for land rover series and I got some information but if you are an experienced land rover owner..Can you please post the technical & other important things including short wheel base and long wheel base that need to be considered when buying.... Thanks...

Nishan

Hi,

Excleent choice and welcome.

what are you looking for ?

Series 1, 2 or 3? petrol or diesel?

Am not an expert, but I own a 1961 series 2 Petrol short wheel base.

Original series LRs are getting hard to find as most have been "deferenderised". lol.

Was one on AL though a while back, check and see. Good Luck, am sure the LR owners of Al will jump in any time now :rolleyes:

I don't quite have the time to dig up the exact info you need , but i recall writing chapter& verse about the the difference between each model/series some time ago...

may be in one of these threads :unsure:

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...aded&start=

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...amp;#entry72622

you can find something or another if you use the right key words on the google site search on the Autolanka main page

Hello experts...

Nishan

[/quote

Hi,

Series I, now more like a classic car. Series II & III's are good to have. what is the purpose to have one of this. for everyday use or off road fun............?