• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jeep Garage In Udahamulla

GMI

Question

8 answers to this question

yes...

its a little past the bus depot on the same side as the depot - just down the hill.. its just beyond the rail track to the right

New Multi Auto Works is what its called i believe

they have an association with the blokes who bring down Land Rover bits at Ibbangwala junction on Union Place (Ranjith i think his name is)

They're notorious for chucking in used Jap interiors into Land Rovers (2 row seats with arm rests etc)

I dunno how good their mechanical work is but they do the whole bits from UK slapped onto ex army chassis business - or at least they kinda used to.

They are also responsible for the fair few Defender running on Freestyle LR alloys

Cosmetically they have had some really nice looking Defenders - i recall rather distinctly taking a close look at a Black 200 TDI 90, but i recall the Engine numbers , Chassis code & Bulkhead numbers didn't quite match up :mellow:

GMI,

Please let me know if you stumble onto any channeling for the windows by any chance k

oh & need a dashboard surround - you know the plastic bit that the gauges are mounted to - the top portion (the edges have disintegrated over time :( )

sure. i'll checkout in those Udahamulla places...