• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Members Ride Gallery

SpEeD FrEak

• 1 month later...
hey no need to see the Pics mate, your vehicle descriptions have a painted a very vivid picture in my head. ;)

heh heh.... maybe its better to forget about the ride gallery and have detailed descriptions! especially since the author himself is not willing put up pics while asking others to do so :D :D :D

heh heh.... maybe its better to forget about the ride gallery and have detailed descriptions! especially since the author himself is not willing put up pics while asking others to do so :D :D :D

Actually I think It's a nice idea to have a gallery, I just wanted to see what the thread openers motivations were for asking about one.

So here's the first.

3185053578439b450019o.jpg

Photo Credit to Saturn, this was at the AL meetup on marine drive (which reminds me, isn't it about time we had another?)

LoL not yet dude...ill be back on saturday... Im excited to be back after a year and take the babies out for a spin! But yep im still down for a meet-up whenever before i head back here to the states...either way im getting another supercar meet sorted for jan...should be fun...