• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Official Drag ::

dragster

guess what guys... there's gona be an official Drag in March (11th) Organized by DSS OBA 99 Batch... so soop up your rides and get ready to ride... I'm also in the verge of forming a Honda club in Battaramulla just for the heck of it he he.. we already have five members now, not bad huh...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm a official drag at GP organized by a school old boys association. It's very funny ya motor clubs wanted to host such a event but nvr got the permission. Anyways looking forward to it hope it's well organized. The road should be mended cos theres quite a few risks in the track specially the small corner.

Hmmmmm a official drag at GP organized by a school old boys association. It's very funny ya motor clubs wanted to host such a event but nvr got the permission. Anyways looking forward to it hope it's well organized. The road should be mended cos theres quite a few risks in the track specially the small corner.

yeah what a shame for motorsports clubs in SL.

i hope this event will not be a all talk and no shit event

Hm an official drags organized by a old school boys ,, Hm ok anyway its good but what is the purpose school boys get permission but motor clubs dont get it

WHO LIKE TO RACE WITH THESE CARS

Nigel = CTR

Chang = EG8TR

Nigel = Subaru

Ashan = EVO III

i dont think we can find anyone

Gihan Out-

Hm an official drags organized by a old school boys ,, Hm ok anyway its good but what is the purpose school boys get permission but motor clubs dont get it

WHO LIKE TO RACE WITH THESE CARS

Nigel = CTR

Chang = EG8TR

Nigel = Subaru

Ashan = EVO III

i dont think we can find anyone

Gihan Out-

I challenge All those -------- tell me a date and time

Well don’t mean to spread rumors or anything.. but someone mentioned last Saturday night that a certain old boy who owns an italian exotic is involved and will be taking part, can anyone confirm that?? Anyway hope this thing rocks.. Hey can anyone remember the time E radio organized a drag and GreenP?? Is there anyone here who ran or was there??

Well don’t mean to spread rumors or anything.. but someone mentioned last Saturday night that a certain old boy who owns an italian exotic is involved and will be taking part, can anyone confirm that?? Anyway hope this thing rocks.. Hey can anyone remember the time E radio organized a drag and GreenP?? Is there anyone here who ran or was there??

wasn't it at parliament and not GP. and i think it never happened either

Hm i think somthing gona happen in official Drags cus why these old boys orgernizing a Drag ? the thing is if some two or three ppl got fast cars, then they orgernize some race event cus they know they can easily win, anyway still we cant get a clear picture about OFFICIAL DRAGS :mellow:

Gihan Out-

DS 98' Group earlier organized the Go-Kart racing event in December at Independent Square and was a real success.

Heard the drag racing event will happen in March for sure. Will check the details on this and let you guys know.

DS 98' Group earlier organized the Go-Kart racing event in December at Independent Square and was a real success.

Heard the drag racing event will happen in March for sure. Will check the details on this and let you guys know.

Dude that was a total flop, at the end of the day i think only two go karts were left for people to race

ummm... machang, I dont mean to run you down but... believe me you'll be very sorry you did... take it from a experienced induvidual.. :blink:

OI bugger I challenge all those three fellas,

If they are ready i am in....

ASH! from wher da hell i can get dat gif? with the head goes TOYOTA?

dats a kwellllllllllllllll one!!!

Got it from the cardomain.com

Oops.......... :blink: I know I'll be under a shelter after a while with missiles from Honda fans. No offence guys... just a cool avatar.

:P

Hope u can run fast...

Got it from the cardomain.com

Oops.......... :blink: I know I'll be under a shelter after a while with missiles from Honda fans. No offence guys... just a cool avatar.

:P

I'm sorta tempted to use this myself :P

Dude that was a total flop, at the end of the day i think only two go karts were left for people to race

bro Sob... tell me something...

1. have you ever been to the drags ?

2. what do you drive dude... better be something really fast...

3. can someone give our amigo sob a reality check please...

bro Sob... tell me something...

1. have you ever been to the drags ?

2. what do you drive dude... better be something really fast...

3. can someone give our amigo sob a reality check please...

Whoa :blink: dragster on fire not something you see everyday :P