• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Best

LRDefender

For Sri Lanka, definitely a Prado, even a 70 series if not a 90. And Pajeros aren't bad either, they're comfier and most of the GLS models came with climate control and rear A/C, which is a real boon in our climate (tired of complaints of lack of cooling at the rear seats? I am). Or you could go for something made in Sri Lanka (more or less), those Kyrons don't seem too bad, and there are uglier SUVs out there anyway. For something smaller, I'd say definitely look at a Harrier, those are nearly bullet proof and offer a ride rivalling most saloon cars, they have a high level of trim (dual A/C, power seats etc) and quite efficient engines with the 2.2 and 2.4 models. I've never driven nor ridden in a RAV4, so I can't comment on those, and I just don't like Vitaras.